Proud Male

Just a few thoughts - I have been a naturist for quite some time. I completely enjoy being a man as well. Sometimes it is quite frustrating suppressing natural instincts. Is that true naturism? In true honesty is there shame in erections? I look forward to responses from my brothers in skin.....

This topic was edited
RE:Proud Male

Depends how big it is. If its tiny then you are in trouble.

Or how long it lasts, that can be a bother too.

Does it have a personality?

Are you more than a prick with an idiot attached?

If in doubt, put a bit of metal around it. Make it shine. Make it a star.

It might not be the most impressive limp dick, but at least youll enjoy the knowledge that Its making someone laugh.

This post was edited

There's a time and place for nudity and erections. As social creatures, we need to filter what circumstances are appropriate and inappropriate. There are no hard and fast rules. I like to think it's about respecting others. Re=twice, spect=to look at; respect=looking at twice. I personally think erections are related to a healthy blood flow and normal and healthy for men around men. Shoulders back, chin up, cock high, be proud!

This post was edited

I've had a penis and testicles attached to my body for quite a while now, so I think I'm qualified to speak on this matter ;)

I've been to many male only places and it's very different and sometimes a relief and refreshing. A brotherhood of sorts can quickly develop among men of all sexual orientations. I'm talking about non-sexually charged locations. Just men being men with no critique or judgement from the opposite sex, whether it's real or perceived...

When spontaneous erections occur, I think most men get it. We all have penises and know that sometimes they'll do magic tricks all on their own. Many women don't understand this.

If an erection pops up, especially if it's just a chub at an all male location, it's seriously not a big deal. Throw women into the mix and that's when people start freaking the F out.

A boner or semi-boner doesn't necessarily mean the dude it's attached to is looking for sex or having sexual thoughts at that very moment. Of course it could mean just that but it doesn't have to.

This post was edited

I've had a penis and testicles attached to my body for quite a while now, so I think I'm qualified to speak on this matter ;)I've been to many male only places and it's very different and sometimes a relief and refreshing. A brotherhood of sorts can quickly develop among men of all sexual orientations. I talking about non-sexually charged locations. Just men being men with no critique or judgement from the opposite sex, whether it's real or perceived...When spontaneous erections occur, I think most men get it. We all have penises and know that sometimes they'll do magic tricks all on their own. Many women don't understand this.If an erection pops up, especially if it's just a chub at an all male location, it's seriously not a big deal. Throw women into the mix and that's when people start freaking the F out.A boner or semi-boner doesn't necessarily mean the dude it's attached to is looking for sex or having sexual thoughts at that very moment. Of course it could mean just that but it doesn't have to.

Perfectly stated with a bit of humor! Two thumbs up!

This post was edited

i love being the true nudist but theres times with some friends its good to be open about semis and full erections....

This post was edited

Just a few thoughts - I have been a naturist for quite some time. I completely enjoy being a man as well. Sometimes it is quite frustrating suppressing natural instincts. Is that true naturism? In true honesty is there shame in erections? I look forward to responses from my brothers in skin.....

Personally speaking, erections for me happen because of my state of mind. If I'm sexually aroused, an erection happens. If I happen to be naked in a social setting...no erections.

This post was edited

People get way too anxious over seeing an erection. It's never the erection itself that's the problem; rather, bad behavior is the problem.

I visited a nude beach in Australia a few years ago. As I was arriving at the beach, a younger guy - probably about 30 - emerged from the water with his penis fully erect, standing high and proud. He casually walked about 100 feet down the beach toward me until he reached his towel. He then lay down on his towel, on his back and closed his eyes. I don't know why he had an erection (he appeared to have been in the water alone), nor do I really care. He didn't hit on anyone, he didn't masturbate, none of that stuff - he just had an erection and didn't try to hide it. I was not offended in the least, and no one else seemed to take offense. I didn't think his behavior was out of line at all.

On the other hand, I've been hit on aggressively by both men and women - usually in situations where everyone is fully clothed and after I've already said no. That sort of behavior is bad behavior. While lying in the sun at both nude beaches and resorts, I've opened my eyes to find some creepy guy leering at me and masturbating. That sort of behavior is also bad behavior. Unfortunately, there is a subset of people that either have difficulty determining what constitutes bad behavior, or they just don't care that their behavior is bad.

In my view, the focus of management at sanctioned nude beaches, at nudist resorts, and similar nudist venues should be on bad behaviors - not on the physical state of a man or woman.

This post was edited

Thanks for all of the responses... I find it fascinating that so many so many find it easy to pass judgement on men alone due to anatomy. From what I can gather, seeing as The female body has to visible response to arousal, they must be pure as the driven snow. Personally - so long as no one is harmed I see NO shame in human anatomy in any state. People are tall and short, thin and chubby, hairy and smooth, and the list goes on and on... As far as intent goes - no one can seriously believe that humans in a nude setting have no adult urges or thoughts. I simply say - live and let live. From what I can gather - nudity in a same sex environment appears to be far more accepting and most likely more comfortable...... We are men not predators! just fed up with everyone being offended by everything all of the time even in judgment free zones.... I miss Burning Man - the only true judgement free zone I have know yet!

This post was edited

Once children see a few erections they will be good with it????

Seriously?

Children come with parents, get an erection around children and see how good their parents are with it.

You really need to rethink or preferably stay away from children all together.

This post was edited

I completely agree!

This post was edited