RE:Proud Male

You have been a member long enough to know there is 412K threads on this subject matter. I might suggest you do a search without adding another one on to the over killed subj.I think you're missing the point. This is not about the belabored topic of boners. This is about male pride or pride in being a man. What is all too prevalent in modern society is male shame consisting of both weaponizing and belittling the penis. We need to claim our cocks and balls with pride. Face it, even if you're a happily married heteronormative male, your penis is meant more than for just pissing and procreation. Perhaps the greater question is not belaboring erections, but how do we reinforce the concept of male pride that neither shames nor hyperfocuses on penises? That is our male journey.

You will be quite disappointed when you grow older. Your boner won't be as hard nor last as long. I hope you have transitioned to measuring yourself by your contributions to mankind by then. Else your depression will be hard and last long.

This post was edited

Personally, I spend full holidays in nudist camps and I have never experienced erection while in public. Maybe unconscious body self-control.
Nevertheless erection is a natural body expression, and as such I am not sure it should be hidden. I would even say that there is beauty in a sex with erection. We have been mentalized to link it with sexual intercourse and male aggressiveness. We should learn to get another vision of it

This post was edited

Personally, I spend full holidays in nudist camps and I have never experienced erection while in public. Maybe unconscious body self-control.
Nevertheless erection is a natural body expression, and as such I am not sure it should be hidden. I would even say that there is beauty in a sex with erection. We have been mentalized to link it with sexual intercourse and male aggressiveness. We should learn to get another vision of it

This post was edited

This post was edited

And with a picture of your personality.

Nice job. Point proved.

This post was edited

You will be quite disappointed when you grow older. Your boner won't be as hard nor last as long. I hope you have transitioned to measuring yourself by your contributions to mankind by then. Else your depression will be hard and last long.

Brother, I am already growing older and my penis still has its own will: from too eager in getting engorged to being a no-show at times. The question is not blood flow, but showing up without leaving my penis out of the equation. To disregard it is emasculation and depression. Acknowledgment and pride are healthy, no matter the performance, and it's all good.

This post was edited

Steve you know I am older ! lol

This post was edited

Depends how big it is. If its tiny then you are in trouble.Or how long it lasts, that can be a bother too.Does it have a personality?Are you more than a prick with an idiot attached?If in doubt, put a bit of metal around it. Make it shine. Make it a star.It might not be the most impressive limp dick, but at least youll enjoy the knowledge that Its making someone laugh.

For some it is all about certain body parts - nothing else matters. So much for real nudism where no body part matters more then any other.

Please explain one thing.............why are some so obsessed with their dicks instead of their brains and personalities? Guess what is inside a person really does not matter for many.

This post was edited

Ive been a member here for over 10 years. I rarely come into the forums anymore, its seems that the same topics have been debated over and over again for years. 10 years ago, this topic would have been shut down instantly, by those that think boners are a sin. Reading through the comments, I see some still think that, but with time, a whole lot more dont think its such a big deal. Many newbies feel the exhilaration of being naked in public for the 1st time. While it my not be sexual, it is arousing. To shame or suggest they cover it up, might be the reason fewer guys continue along a nudist path. Im glad to see that nudism is becoming more acceptable to younger more open attitudes. Maybe Ill come back into the forums more often!

This post was edited

Ive only been here. 7 years but in that time Ive never once read someone refer to an erection as a sin.

I think in a naturist setting they are inappropriate, and I must be in the majority as in 20 years of visiting beaches and resorts Ive never noticed a single a aroused male.

Of course there are men who think its only natural and should be socially acceptable and applauded. I can only assume these proud men have never actually been to a naturist beach or resort because I dont think they would be welcomed by the others as genuine naturists.

I imagine there are a lot of men sitting at home, alone, with a hard on, thinking its so impressive that they should really share it with the world.

Well half the world population can do it and the other half really dont want to see it.

This post was edited