RE:Proud Male

There ought to be a "Like" button I can push for this.

I know Jehoram personally. He's the kind of guy I wish my parents were when I was growing up. My parents never talked about sex, so I was pretty ignorant about what honest, sane attitudes should be about it. It was just something that shouldn't be talked about at all, so I had to learn stuff from other boys and Playboy magazine. Talk about poor sources of information! (I don't think I ever saw a picture of a naked woman until my first copy of Playboy, when I was in high school.)

This post was edited

You will have many different reaction here.

People who are saying you have to be ashamed, cover it, etc, are the same one saying its all about body au naturel and not that no one should stare or judge.

Guess what, I like that statement. As long as you are not pleasuring yourself, whats the matter ?

I honestly if I get one dont care.
I havent visited a nude beach since I started wearing a metal cockring thats about 12mm wide, so its obvious.
Why wearing it ? The have sometimes one testicule who wants to go far in, and I live the feeling. I can wear it without being erected. But if an erection shows up, I dont care. Its natural. There supposed to be no judgment.

I know manys disagree. But its my way of seeing it. The body has natural reaction, and wearing something or not, whats the difference ?
You have to be full naked in front of others, but we dont look anyway. So, its totally fine. Just dont act lewd.

This post was edited

Nobody in this thread, nobody on TN, is saying you have to be ashamed.

This post was edited

Nobody in this thread, nobody on TN, is saying you have to be ashamed.

This is not what I meant for here. Its about what some are saying at such places. When they ask you to cover, that means you mostly should be ashamed of showing such things. And people being offended telling you thats wrong.

lol how is what I meant with the ashamed. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

This post was edited

If you have an obvious erection while in the post office, people will look and think you strange. Some might be offended, some might think you some kind of sexual predator and feel threatened, if there are children about you might end up in the back of a police car and on the sexual offenders register.

The only difference on the beach is ....you cant buy stamps.

This post was edited

If you have an obvious erection while in the post office, people will look and think you strange. Some might be offended, some might think you some kind of sexual predator and feel threatened, if there are children about you might end up in the back of a police car and on the sexual offenders register.The only difference on the beach is ....you cant buy stamps.

When wearing clothes, you have something that holds your attributes. Being nude you have nothing. More people than you think are having erection while on public places such as post office and grocery stores.
I got sometime one. And of I know what Im wearing will reveal it, I take it up and then its gilded behind the belt. Im a 100% freeballer.

Different context. But I am not sure you get arrested of your erect ion is seen while under your cloth. Your attribute are entirely covered. And if you dont act lewd, not sure youll get in trouble. But Im not an expert in laws and prefer bot to challenge it.

This post was edited

I think you are missing my point. An erection is a useful tool in the correct context.

You cant buy stamps with one in the post office....

and the only person you are impressing on a nude beach is yourself.

To everyone else.... all they see is a dick.

This post was edited

I think you are missing my point. An erection is a useful tool in the correct context.You cant buy stamps with one in the post office....and the only person you are impressing on a nude beach is yourself.To everyone else.... all they see is a dick.

To me, having an erection on a beach is not obviously to impress someone else. If someone likes the look, good for them. Enjoy the show. People likes to be naked because it feels good to be that way. Having an erect ion feels good too. Its about feeling, not to impress someone.

If you live seeing your erection, sure youll be impressed. But many would just enjoy the feeling.

I understand the context you are talking about. And it is were we disagree. For you in public, no matter where, its not the right context. At home it is.
At least the way I understand it.
For me, as long as you have the right to be nude, its the context. Enjoy the nature. And if you have one, well, its there. Enjoy the feeling like you enjoy being nude.

This post was edited

I have had many unwanted erections in my younger life and now as a older person it doesn't happen very often. Good erections are signs of good health.

This post was edited

I do not know why erections can be a problem. They can be spontaneous like goosebumps and triggered for no apparent reason.

The only time you should ever worry about an erection is when you can't get one.

This post was edited