RE:Embarrassed?

I agree 100% with your response. I model for art classes and have been engaging in social nudism for 23 years; so being nude where it is acceptable to do so, is not a problem for me. I do hesitate being nude in wilderness areas where I know there may be textiles that might come upon me. Such happened to me last week at a riverside boat launch in southern Oregon. Thankfully, the man and his grandchildren were rather cool about it because I covered up with my towel when I passed by. Nevertheless, I have come upon situations where I could see the shock and then disgust by folks who could not believe that someone would want to enjoy nature nude. That and the fact that such prudes could call the police makes me very hesitant/careful about just getting nude anywhere.

This post was edited

That's too funny Lee and not uncommon. At least one guy has told me that he uncontrollably ejaculated during the massage. I would be mortified just like he was. A boner is not uncommon so given it was your 1st, you did well.

In my case, it has happened to me several times with male and females masseurs to touch me a bit inappropriately. Even some guys have offer me to have sex. I hate when that happens, especially when you really want a professional service.

This post was edited

I experienced an orgasm on a massage table before and it was quite embarrassing. This was a legitimate masseur too. I was on my stomach at the time, and his hands were inbetween my thighs at the time and on and around my buttocks. I tried to control it as hard as I could, but it happened anyway. I tried to remain calm during as to not alert him to what just happened. Unfortunately, he asked me to turn over, to which what I done had become realized by him, but he choose to ignore it and continued with the massage. I think he may have taken it as a compliment that he had relaxed me to the point of orgasm.

This post was edited

I experienced an orgasm on a massage table before and it was quite embarrassing. This was a legitimate masseur too. I was on my stomach at the time, and his hands were inbetween my thighs at the time and on and around my buttocks. I tried to control it as hard as I could, but it happened anyway. I tried to remain calm during as to not alert him to what just happened. Unfortunately, he asked me to turn over, to which what I done had become realized by him, but he choose to ignore it and continued with the massage. I think he may have taken it as a compliment that he had relaxed me to the point of orgasm.

I don't think is a compliment for him, however, they are used to this kind of behaviors/reactions.

This post was edited

I agree, a compliment for a job well done.

This post was edited

Is that true Rapael?

I dont know any masseurs to ask, but Id have thought that was not something they would encounter at all or even want too.

As far as Im aware there are special kinds of masseurs that charge for that king of ending.
Getting one on the fly seems rather forward.

This post was edited

Is that true Rapael?I dont know anY masseurs to ask, but Id have thought that was not something they would encounter at all or even want too.As far as Im aware there are special kinds of masseurs that charge for that king of ending.Getting one on the fly seems rather forward.

What I wanted to say is that masseurs sometimes need to face those kind of situations of men getting erections (ejaculating I dont think its that common), however I was replying the person who was stating that for them it is a compliment when men ejaculate because of their massage. I think they just dont say anything and some might even be disgusted about it, or at least the female masseurs. My best friend is masseur trained in Thailand and she prefers only to work with women to avoid perv men.

This post was edited

Ive done massages for years and yes some men do go to have that so call 'happy ending'. But for the most part, when one of the guys I'm massaging get's fluffed or erection, I just ignore it and go on with massage. Allowing a guy to be himself, erection or not, is more relaxing than telling him, hey calm down, that adds to the situation that doesn't help. I usually look at their face to see how they are with what they are feeling. If they say something like 'sorry' or 'it's the first time' or anything to excuse their erection, I tell them to let their body be and in almost all cases the erection goes away. Besides I do most massages nude as well as the guy getting it, been a nudist there is no other way.

This post was edited

Ive done massages for years and yes some men do go to have that so call 'happy ending'. But for the most part, when one of the guys I'm massaging get's fluffed or erection, I just ignore it and go on with massage. Allowing a guy to be himself, erection or not, is more relaxing than telling him, hey calm down, that adds to the situation that doesn't help. I usually look at their face to see how they are with what they are feeling. If they say something like 'sorry' or 'it's the first time' or anything to excuse their erection, I tell them to let their body be and in almost all cases the erection goes away. Besides I do most massages nude as well as the guy getting it, been a nudist there is no other way.

Yes, that was already said, so you are not adding anything new ( it is understandable that SOMETIMES some men might get erections during a massage). BUT, someone ejaculating during a massage and BELIEVING that a masseurs take it as a compliment its a little too much. Do you get the point?

This post was edited

I know few that would take it as a compliment...

This post was edited