RE:Embarrassed?

I experienced an orgasm on a massage table before and it was quite embarrassing. This was a legitimate masseur too. I was on my stomach at the time, and his hands were inbetween my thighs at the time and on and around my buttocks. I tried to control it as hard as I could, but it happened anyway. I tried to remain calm during as to not alert him to what just happened. Unfortunately, he asked me to turn over, to which what I done had become realized by him, but he choose to ignore it and continued with the massage. I think he may have taken it as a compliment that he had relaxed me to the point of orgasm.

I agree, a compliment for a job well done.

This post was edited

Is that true Rapael?

I dont know any masseurs to ask, but Id have thought that was not something they would encounter at all or even want too.

As far as Im aware there are special kinds of masseurs that charge for that king of ending.
Getting one on the fly seems rather forward.

This post was edited

Ive done massages for years and yes some men do go to have that so call 'happy ending'. But for the most part, when one of the guys I'm massaging get's fluffed or erection, I just ignore it and go on with massage. Allowing a guy to be himself, erection or not, is more relaxing than telling him, hey calm down, that adds to the situation that doesn't help. I usually look at their face to see how they are with what they are feeling. If they say something like 'sorry' or 'it's the first time' or anything to excuse their erection, I tell them to let their body be and in almost all cases the erection goes away. Besides I do most massages nude as well as the guy getting it, been a nudist there is no other way.

This post was edited

I know few that would take it as a compliment...

This post was edited

Oh lord I can't tell you how long its been since I've gotten a really GOOD massage !!

My ex wife was a massage therapist, we had some good sessions too but I'd settle for just a massage about now.

Great story !

This post was edited

This is not the right thread. Try to look in TN groups, there might be one for people looking companions. In these threads rarely a women participates as the topics are lame.

LOL And you are drawn to them like a moth to an open flame. ;-)

This post was edited

Yes and yes. I spent my whole life avoiding being seen naked because Im smaller than most and society wants us to believe its a representation of how manly we are. I decided I will no longer hide and yes its nerve wracking for me but oh my goodness the freedom is amazing! It is indeed still embarrassing but Im sure thatll go away with time.

This post was edited

Yes and yes. I spent my whole life avoiding being seen naked because Im smaller than most and society wants us to believe its a representation of how manly we are. I decided I will no longer hide and yes its nerve wracking for me but oh my goodness the freedom is amazing! It is indeed still embarrassing but Im sure thatll go away with time.

This post was edited

Never, got use to getting and being seen naked growing up in school gym class. It was not a big deal when I first got naked at a clothing optional hot springs when I was on vacation. I continued on and went to a clothing optional beach afterwards and had a great day in exploring the near by trails and beaches. On my way home I stopped and spent 3 days at a nudist resort.

This post was edited

The first time my girlfriend (now wife) convinced my to wear a brief style swimsuit, I was apprehensive but pushed through it and was fine. Nice, even.

The first time I wore a sheer-when-wet brief and emerged from the water on a reasonably busy beach, I was apprehensive but pushed through it and was fine. I did stay apart from crowds until the water drained a little; it was probably more daring that most of the female suits that day, let alone the men. I couldn't take too long as my wife happened to spot a friend at the beach and it would have been rude delay joining them any longer.

The first time I wore a thong on a quiet-ish beach with my wife, I was apprehensive but pushed through it and was fine.

The first time I wore a tiny tie-side thong on a surburban beach without my wife, I was apprehensive but pushed through it and was fine. I didn't look to see if there was any reaction for a suit that was the most daring by miles that day.

The first time I went nude with my wife in an otherwise deserted beach she was apprehensive but pushed through it and was fine. I found it wonderful and didn't care to speculate if anyone had binoculars, even if we did more than just dip Andy lay out.

The first time I went to Sunnyside North beach and dropped my swim briefs on a reasonably busy day, I was apprehensive but pushed through it and was fine.

Now when I go, it is all fine. Just fine.

This post was edited