New to the site

Hello, brand new to the site and wanted to say hello. I hope to meet a lot of new, amazing people. Feel free to say hello. I will update my profile with pics soon. Thanks for having me.

This topic was edited
RE:New to the site

Nice to hear someone who is actually posting pics and not hiding from the world Welcome to TN.

This post was edited

Hello and welcome to the group and to TN.

This post was edited

I dont understand how people can claim being a nudist and not post pics. The whole concept boggles my mind.

This post was edited

Thank you, its appreciated.

This post was edited

Welcome.

There probably are some amazing people here, but mostly were pretty ordinary.

This post was edited

Ordinary can be amazing if you use the right mindset. Thank for the warm welcome.

This post was edited

I dont understand how people can claim being a nudist and not post pics. The whole concept boggles my mind.

You got my point!! Great ;) cheer. Rafael

This post was edited

Some people fear their photos being stolen and posted where family, friends, or coworkers will see them. They aren't comfortable being outed as nudists. I passed that stage almost 50 years ago. I'll tell anyone who will listen about my being a nudist and the joys of social nudism. I just don't like having my photo taken, I know that being fat is unhealthy so I don't make a point of putting pics out there. I don't care if people see me nude, it's the photos. It's almost a phobia.

This post was edited

Hello, welcome to the site and congratulations on starting a new chapter in life. Thats a good attitude to start and the rest will fall into place.

Their are a lot of great people on TN and hope youll enjoy it as much as I have.

This post was edited

Hello and welcome.
There are lots of great TN members but some spammers as well. Just a part of online life I guess.
Sam in South Carolina.

This post was edited