RE:Should people be taking your picture?

I never worry about anyone taking photos my beautiful naked body.

This post was edited

This is a bit of a tough one.
If the beach has signs up that state no photographs allowed, then people should not be taking pictures, period.
If there are no signs, then it is up in the are, and common courtesy (which isnt so common any more) would say that they shouldnt take pictures without permission of those in the photos.
When it comes to legality, in most places in the US, the expectation of privacy comes into play. If you have an expectation of privacy, then a photographer needs permissions to take your photos. If you do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy (like on a public beach) then, they do not need your permission to take your photos. Now if they try to sell those photos, then they need to have some form of model release form from you giving them permission to sell your images, or they could run into other legal issues.
Based on all of the above, if Im on a public nude beach or clothing optional beach, I do not have any expectations of privacy, and assume that someone will be taking photos that I may be in. Of course, if Im there, then I also generally fully expect other people to see my naked body, so whats the difference?

This post was edited

Im not sure why people get concerned about pictures being taken of them. If pictures are taken they arent even a blip on a radar screen and the chances of them being seen are very low. Doing a few Google searches it was easy to find that in 2014 people uploaded 1.8 billion pictures every day and in 2021 it is estimated that 1.44 trillion pictures will be taken which equates to 3.94 billion pictures per day. So the likelihood of the 10 or so pictures of you someone took of you on a beach is practically nil.

This post was edited

In the US I understand the individual pretty much gives up their right to privacy and not having their picture taken once they're in public. How their image is used is of course another issue. I have a friend who's a photographer and takes great candid shots of clothed people on the lakefront path near where he lives. He has an expensive phone camera and so they don't notice it, and a lot of cropping and editing is required afterwards. He does amazing work and elevates humanity in his work. He shows the beauty of all people, mostly without all their faces, and I don't see it as an invasion of their privacy.

This post was edited

I can only speak of the USA which is pretty messed up when it comes to nudity. One is pretty much fair game for your picture being taken in a legal nudist place. The exception is if the photo dude is either run off or punched in the face by a bigger husband that takes exception to it. If the photo guy takes a pic through your home window now he is a sex offender. In many states if one walks naked by a window and there is a complaint then you are investigated as a sex offender.

Like I said it's it all messed here. We have been to many clubs and resorts and they all have been camera banned. We are not so camera shy but want some control over it as we work in the public sector and nudity is a scary thing to most here.

This post was edited

I certainly hope that peeps will have the common decency to take my picture, I'm actually afraid of the future when know one wants a pic of my fully tanned athletic Bod and nice looking cock of average size.

This post was edited

If people are going to take pictures, then it should only be of themselves or their party. The pictures of my friends that I see when they go to the nude beach is only of them and I can barely make out any people in the background. Where we get into trouble is when people get camera snappy with random people because they like what they see or dislike what they see.

This post was edited

Clothing-optional beaches are almost always open to the public -- as such, you have no right or reasonable expectation of privacy. Legally, if someone wants to take your picture, they can do so without your consent. Further, if they were, for example, to enter that photograph into a photo contest and perchance win a prize, they own you nothing.

Since being nude does not expose any part of your body that is indecent, shameful, or inappropriate, there can be no cause for concern regarding such photography.

This post was edited

Anyone who has a problem with being photographed on the beach, should stay away from public places.

This post was edited

Exactly.Anyone who has a problem with being photographed on the beach, should stay away from public places.How can someone be a nudist/naturist out on a clothing-optional beach and also be concerned about being photographed? Either you do not have shameful parts or you do have shameful parts -- can't have it both ways.

This post was edited