RE:Should people be taking your picture?

Something else that is true is that if on a beach wearing a swimsuit that does not meet community standards because it might be too brief will cause as much trouble as nudity. Behaviors of others can also generate a lost job for a teacher. I know of a case where a teacher was in a restaurant with a bar. Another person physically attacked, the teacher was arrested, and even though there were no charges brought against the teacher when the case was investigated, the teacher was given a new assignment where he had no contact with students. The job was then so mundane that early retirement was the result and that cut his income substantially.

This post was edited
RE:Should people be taking your picture?

I understand what you're saying..............And, unfortunately, it's entirely true.If this is the case for someone (and I know several people in this situation -- none of them teachers), they had best stay off clothing-optional beaches. Truly, it is unfortunate, but it's the reality we have to live with.Accommodating Sexual Perversion

Better yet we can form protective groups such as the defunct Black's Beach Bares that created a safe beach zone for singles and families based upon true nudist values. No one was ever allowed to just come up and photograph people, sit and stare at women, or start any nonsense. Anyone who did would be surrounded by a bunch of angry men from the group and told to get lost.

If we instead tell people to start staying away from places where they can be photographed and abused, then soon enough all of the good people that you want to come to the beach will leave and the only ones left will be perverts and crazies. We had this problem at Black's. There were very few families who came to the beach with children because of the perverts.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy