Things Best Not Done Nude

We are all nudist, and most of us wish that we could do everything nude. What one thing do you see yourself never doing nude, For example, campaigning for public office. Well, may be less obvious than that. I snowshoed a couple of times this spring naked, so I can't use that one.

This topic was edited
RE:Things Best Not Done Nude

The smart ass answer is "wear clothing". As someone who tends to push the limits of what I will do naked , I am hard-pressed to think of something that I would not try nude. Maybe welding, the sparks would be painful.

This post was edited

Welding. Even with a good apron, sparks are likely to fly onto places you'd rather not have them.

This post was edited

Beekeeping.
Probably best done in a bee suit!
Just saying.

This post was edited

Not only the sparks from welding, but you can get a pretty good sunburn from it too.

This post was edited

Beekeeping.Probably best done in a bee suit!Just saying.

I had a swarm of bees descend on an old wooden barrel.in my backyard. I went out and took pics of the swarm getting a couple of yards away. Within a half hour they had taken up residence in it and were peacefully coming and going and I mowed the yard to within just feet from them. All done nude never a sting.. unfortunately racoons ruined the hive later that summer .

This post was edited

Beekeeping.Probably best done in a bee suit!Just saying.I had a swarm of bees descend on an old wooden barrel.in my backyard. I went out and took pics of the swarm getting a couple of yards away. Within a half hour they had taken up residence in it and were peacefully coming and going and I mowed the yard to within just feet from them. All done nude never a sting.. unfortunately racoons ruined the hive later that summer .

I hit a rotten tree trunk with a lawnmower. There was a wasp nest in it.
I was wearing shorts and shoes, but no shirt.
Not a pleasant experience to say the least!

This post was edited