RE:Driving naked

I spent 6 months driving for Lyft and sort of just let it lapse where I stopped driving nude. I recently just started doing it again on my to work. It's just so freeing.

Do you mean started driving nude?

This post was edited

I spent 6 months driving for Lyft and sort of just let it lapse where I stopped driving nude. I recently just started doing it again on my to work. It's just so freeing.Do you mean started driving nude?

I think he meant to type "on my way to work" and that wold be nude, I assume.

This post was edited

No I was not driving nude while I was Lyft driving. I stopped doing it while I was.

I now have another job and on my way to work I drive nude

This post was edited

I drive naked quite frequently. It is really fun to do it during warm weather in my convertible. I would recommend it for all nudist.

This post was edited

I drive naked quite frequently. It is really fun to do it during warm weather in my convertible. I would recommend it for all nudist.

I drive a convertible but and not daring enough to drive it nude.
Often drive in just shorts and occasionally in just swim briefs.

This post was edited

Used to drive naked to the desert when I lived in California. A couple of times I would encounter roadwork so I just covered with a towel.
After a couple of nude driving stints today, I was clothed when driving part a police breath testing station on the opposite lanes. Since Covid restrictions have eased and the Christmas celebration period us upon us, they shall be out in force. They typically pick an arterial road and funnel as many cars as they can into do a test, about four at a time. They only let drivers through untested when the queue gets too long.

This post was edited

I drive a convertible but and not daring enough to drive it nude.Often drive in just shorts and occasionally in just swim briefs.

I wouldn't be inclined to drive nude in a convertible. As nice as it would feel, I'm not inclined to subject the general public to that. Windows down in a sedan while taking care to minimize the chace of being seen from other vehicles or the street is my comfort level.

This post was edited

Our other vehicle is a minivan with the side windows tinted. It would be ideal for nude driving, but I am rarely in it without my wife. A few times on warm days she has asked me to turn the air conditioner off. M reply was that if the air conditioner comes off, so do my shorts. She would rather be too cool.

This post was edited

Our other vehicle is a minivan with the side windows tinted. It would be ideal for nude driving, but I am rarely in it without my wife. A few times on warm days she has asked me to turn the air conditioner off. M reply was that if the air conditioner comes off, so do my shorts. She would rather be too cool.
If your car is equipped with separate controls for driver and passenger temperature selection, does that give you a chance on a technicality? :-)

This post was edited

Our other vehicle is a minivan with the side windows tinted. It would be ideal for nude driving, but I am rarely in it without my wife. A few times on warm days she has asked me to turn the air conditioner off. M reply was that if the air conditioner comes off, so do my shorts. She would rather be too cool.If your car is equipped with separate controls for driver and passenger temperature selection, does that give you a chance on a technicality? :-)

No, but I can keep my side cooler than hers and I do. I was just saying to have an excuse for driving nude even though she doesn't want me to.

This post was edited