RE:Driving naked

I can keep my side cooler than hers and I do. I was just saying to have an excuse for driving nude even though she doesn't want me to.

All good. If I think up a cheeky response to a comment, it's hard to resist writing it down! ;-)

This post was edited

Love love love driving nude!! Its just so freeing! Happy to see there are other nude drivers out there :)

This post was edited

Love love love driving nude!! Its just so freeing! Happy to see there are other nude drivers out there :)

This post was edited

You didn't *really* see us, did you? We were trying to be discrete! :-)

This post was edited

I like driving naked. I've driven across the state (Kentucky) naked with just a pair of shorts to cover up with if needed. Love the feeling and the risk.

This post was edited

While driving to Sunnyside this afternoon, I observed some sort of police operation south of Frankston. I think they had a speed trap set up (not the usual camera car in Victoria, which is operated by a civilian contractor) and perhaps alcohol testing.

Driving nude on the opposite side with the windows down presented no problems, but the return trip a couple of hours later had me wondering if it was still in place. As a result I went from driving nude to slipping on my shirt and then also slipping my swimsuit back on. Not Plan A, but I did find myself unwilling to take the risk of being discovered or asked to get out of the vehicle. Would just the shirt be sufficient? Perhaps not, hence the swimsuit.

I needn't have worried. They were no longer there and Plan A was resumed. I am not sure of the expectations should I get pulled over here, but being pulled over by a car may allow more chance to cover compared to a roadblock.

This post was edited

Driving home naked from a nude beach feels right and has become a standard for me too. I tend to keep some easy to put on shorts close handy. Have also driven using a sarong underneath so I can always wrap it around if needed. Getting caught by the police is always in the back of the mind.

This post was edited

Driving home naked from a nude beach feels right and has become a standard for me too. I tend to keep some easy to put on shorts close handy. Have also driven using a sarong underneath so I can always wrap it around if needed. Getting caught by the police is always in the back of the mind.

Then I assume you don't wear a shirt. Surprised me how many men say they drive in just a shirt and nothing below the waist.

This post was edited

It was the standard for both of us, to drive/ride home naked, when we visited our nude beach. Since it closed down several years ago, we had to visit the nude beach further south and much more difficult to navigate for both of us. At our regular nude beach, once up in the parking lot I would move our vehicle to a spot where I slipped outta shorts and my wife slipped outta her cover up and we took a shower with jugs of water that sat in the car all day and warmed up. It was after a couple of years of visiting that we began using sarongs to sit on and use as cover if needed. I never used mine to cover my lap but Di would occasionally pull the sarong around to cover her breasts when we hit traffic with lots of semi trucks nearby.

At the other nude beach that became more difficult for us to visit, once up at the parking lot, we drove across the street to the university to find a spot to clean up. We found and used this covered parking structure to take our showers. Not sure who might have seen us but there were security cameras about. I did my best to find a spot where we had a better chance of not being seen. We haven't visited that beach in a couple years now. The fun part of the day , for my wife, is diminished by the trek down and back up. We still drive/ride home naked from our club and from any local resorts or clubs. I still do quite a bit of my daily driving nude and definitely on longer trips, especially when driving our motorhome.

This post was edited

'At our regular nude beach, once up in the parking lot I would move our vehicle to a spot where I slipped outta shorts and my wife slipped outta her cover up and we took a shower with jugs of water that sat in the car all day and warmed up....Di would occasionally pull the sarong around to cover her breasts when we hit traffic with lots of semi trucks nearby.
Always nice but not always possible to park where the coverup can come off before entering the car - so much easier! The jugs of water is a nice touch, although I'd be too impatient to wait to dry off. Agreed the travelling nude in a car is a much bigger commitment for the ladies, regardless of of the vehicle. Others on the site are very bold!

This post was edited