RE:Driving naked

I love driving naked! Usually to be safe I just pull my shorts and underwear down to my feet

As John has said, this is not a very good idea. There is a risk of your clothing interfering with your pedals and affecting your control of the vehicle.

The police would almost certainly take a dimmer view of this, than if you removed your clothing.

It has also been said that driving with your pants round your ankles "just looks dodgy"

This post was edited

I pull out my cock in my car constantly I hold it and rub it in my hand and hope someone is watching and that happens from time to time but everyone has their faces in their phones

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. I just pull my shorts and underwear down to my feet .. .. .. ..That would be regarded as an extremely dangerous practice in the UK and leave you open to prosecution while being completely naked would not be of any concern to law enforcement.

A better idea would be to sit on one side of a towel and pull the other over your lap if necessary.

This post was edited

"I love driving naked! Usually to be safe I just pull my shorts and underwear down to my feet"

Get rid of the underwear for starters so, one less thing to bother about and take your shorts off fully and if you need to just drape them over your lap if you have to. Far more safe driving like this and shorts can be put back on easy even if still sat the the vehicle.

This post was edited

I also love driving naked. There is always something exciting about it.

This post was edited

I frequently drive nude around my home town when the weather is nice. I have been seen a couple times when I would stop at a light and there was someone waiting to cross the street. It definitely makes the drive more interesting.

Yes when you are stopped at lights people will see you are topless but unless they really look they won't tell you are nude. Yes this did happen once when I stopped at lights a man walked over to my car and had a look and then walked back to a couple who were on the pavement and said something to them most likely I was naked.

This post was edited

I suspect driving shirtless is less curious in beachside areas than others. Whether that leads to curiosity over what is being worn lower down, I don't know, but I'd be wondering about others if I saw them! :-)

This post was edited

I almost always drive shirtless when it is warm enough to do so.
I wonder if many people going past think I am nude?

This post was edited

Ever notice anyone trying to check? Even with windows down, my sedan doesn't scream 'look at me!', but any convertible with the too down always seems to stand out a little. The occupants are the next thing to notice then the bare shoulders...

This post was edited

Our car is ubiquitous. Also, being over 60, I am invisible.

This post was edited