RE:Smooth/Hairy Nudist Men

I have made a curious observation that I would be interested in hearing from others about. In meeting other nudist guys in person, and again when seeing the guys here on TN, it appears that most nudist men have smooth bodies with little to no hair. Am I just dreaming that? I am a hairy guy and enjoy nudism, but from appearances, it would seem that I am in the minority. My assumption is that the male nudist population would mirror the general population in regard to ratio of smooth to hairy men represented. It doesn't seem to be the case. I would be interested in your perspective: Are most nudist men smooth and not hairy? Why is this the case? Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Published by Alexander Kunst, Sep 3, 2019
This statistic shows the results of a Statista survey in which male U.S. respondents were asked how often they groom the hair on their genital region, by age group. During the June 2017 survey, 31 percent of respondents aged 18 to 29 years reported grooming the hair on their genital region every week.
Frequency male consumers groom their genital region hair in the United States as of June 2017, by age group

table
column chart
CharacteristicEvery daySeveral times per weekEvery weekEvery second weekEvery monthLess often/never
18 to 29 years19%14%31%13%18%6%
30 to 59 years11%18%25%13%19%14%
60 years and older2%7%9%

This post was edited

I started shaving smooth several years ago and progressed from a trim to daily shaving from belly button to backbone and pits as well. Personally, I find it easier for hygiene purposes, looks better and feels better especially when naked outdoors as I was yesterday on Blind Creek beach. An observation I did , although unofficial, showed that nearly all females are either very artistically trimmed (eg landing strips) or completely smooth (my favorite). A large majority of males are completely smooth as I am or well trimmed. A small minority are full bushed. I would say, try it; youll like it and probably would never go back.

This post was edited

I completely shave all my pubic hair off before going to a nude beach because for me I feel even more naked without any hair around my genitals thats why I do it

This post was edited

I'm the same way. I like the openness and visibility shaving gives.

This post was edited

I keep my pubic hair shaved smooth every few days . I too , like the visibility .

This post was edited

im hairy nudist man.

This post was edited

I usually keep my balls and shaft pretty smooth. The rest I trim a bit every week or two.

This post was edited

YES - U is perfect

This post was edited

I shaved for years. But winter was not easy for shaving goosebumps. So this past December I tried a Brazilian wax. The lady at the Salon was very professional. But its expensive after a few trips. The wife gets hers cheaper.
This last time I had a male do me. You know, he did not hurt my balls like the woman. I was even more comfortable with him. She made me hold my head away. But he was a different story, and did not mind pulling my penis to the side or making the skin tight.
When I had the back side done. The woman had me lay on my side and pull my leg up. The man had me on all fours. He was not shy about spreading my hole to get the hair.
But I am so smooth now. The wife liked putting lotion on my treated areas. lol

This post was edited

It's my experience too.

I'm quite hairy myself (I just mildly trim the wild jungle of groin from time to time) and notice a lot more smooth men and women on the beaches and in the sauna's.

While I think some hair is more aesthetically pleasing than no hair, each person is more than free to do with their bodies what they want.

This post was edited