RE:Smooth/Hairy Nudist Men

I'm naturally smooth, I always expected body hair to grow when I got older, but the older I got the more I realised it wasn't going to happen. I had a friend with a hairy chest and I was fascinated by it, if he was shirtless my eyes would focus on his chest instead of his face and I loved running my fingers through his chest hair when I had the chance. It annoys me when people say things like "real men have hairy chests" etc, as I can't grow chest hair, that doesn't make me any less of a "real man"

This post was edited

I've been smooth most of my life. I think it looks and feels better. I think there's nothing more beautiful than a hairless male body.

This post was edited

My best waxing was also by a man when I was in San Francisco for the Folsom Street Fair. Nothing phased him. Best crack and hole waxing ever. He asked to make a picture of me on all fours so he could show all his colleagues my multiple piercings. Delightful man. Salon was men only clients and staff. Loved that. Wish I had that option in Alabama.

This post was edited

I like parts of me slick but think fur is incredibly sexy. I love a super hairy man who has slick balls and crack. Thats a hot combination

This post was edited

This is just a matter of changing styles with the times. Bell bottom jeans and tie-dyed tee-shirts were popular in the sixties, now they're not. I grew up in the hairy 70's and 80's, so I like to see natural pubic hair. I suppose that is partly because of all the beautiful women I saw in Playboy at the time. And I'm not really sure why a woman would want to shave and look like a little girl. But I do like to see a trimmed bush - a delta or mohawk is nice. Yes, but your question was about men. I like the look and feel of my pubic hair. And shaving would be another chore. I suppose it would get itchy if not regularly shaved. Lastly, I've come to accept and love myself and that makes it easier for me to accept and love others. One of the things great about naturism!

This post was edited

My body is relatively furry, not a gorilla but its just my manhair. I live in Tropical North Queensland and in most areas the hair is fine. The underarm hair prevents chafing under the armpits I found when I tried the hairless look, as does the leg hair again the scrotum when it hangs lower. Perspiration is only bad in the area of bush above the penis for me so I trim to about a third of an inch every few months. My scrotum I sometimes shave for more personal reasons. I also find my body hair separates clothing just enough for air to reach the skin so perspiration can do its job of cooling the body.
Further, use of a little deodorant and/or antiperspirant under the arms is more than sufficient to prevent odours some find unpleasant. When simply headed for a day nude I dont bother and let my pits breathe without chemicals and Ive been told, even by women, my clean male scent isnt unpleasant at all.

This post was edited

Youve gotten enough answers to know there is no correct answer. It is all personal preference. I tend to shave and trim much more during the hot months. As a former swimmer, I had my body hair-free most of the time. Now I vary throughout the years. I always have myself trimmed fairly short when not shaves. .

This post was edited

Youve gotten enough answers to know there is no correct answer. It is all personal preference. I tend to shave and trim much more during the hot months. As a former swimmer, I had my body hair-free most of the time. Now I vary throughout the years. I always have myself trimmed fairly short when not shaves. .

This post was edited

I shaved my chest hair once when i was in my 30s. I admit it didn't look that bad but it is a lot of upkeep and once it started growing back it itched like a btch. so never again. As for privates no i would never

This post was edited

I began waxing my armpits, penis, testicles, and butt several years ago. I make up sugar wax and then use linen strips to lift off the hair. This leaves a very smooth skin and cleans the pores for a refreshing feeling. Takes a while to figure out and you need a good mirror if doing it yourself, Nice in not having stubble and it lasts for at least a month for me now, with just a few touch ups. Cleaning and not having body odor with the hair is also great and with the addition of a bidet, no toilet paper needed. Wife also likes it. I have a hair clippers that I use to give the rest of my body a haircut.

This post was edited