RE:Smooth/Hairy Nudist Men

Im very hairy don't bother shaving prefere guys who are hairy

This post was edited

Jim Im not gonna say smooth is better than natural but I have a preference of being somewhat smooth I have a little patch above my penis . After I shaved around everything and I had sex a few times I notice that when a womens wet vagina lips slide down and touched your smooth groin area I found out for me I have a lot of nerve endings or whatever and it makes it so much better. But everyone is different and the way they want their hair is the right way for them

This post was edited

I was just shaved because of a medical procedure. I don't like it and every day that goes by, I like it even less. I'll be fine though when it grows back.

This post was edited

I personally prefer the look of some hair on myself and lots of hair on others. I shave my balls occasionally, but everything else just gets the occasional trim. I'm also extremely lazy and hate shaving, so this works out great for me

This post was edited

I have noticed that there are quite a few guys who are fully shaved when I go to certain places. I actually prefer the hairy look on myself and others. I often wonder if I should go hairless to blend in. The most I do now is trim my pubes. But everything else is hairy.

This post was edited

Give me a natural hairy look anyday of the week. I find a man's hairy body is a more masculine and natural look, besides, why bother adding extra shaving part/s.

This post was edited

Give me a natural hairy look anyday of the week. I find a man's hairy body is a more masculine and natural look, besides, why bother adding extra shaving part/s.

This post was edited

I have been hairy all my life, and HATE it!! I have hair all over, but why it can not grown on my head is beyond me.

This post was edited

It really is only appropriate for each person to say what they prefer making categorical statements about what is best for anyone is arrogant at best. Some people prefer to be smooth and hairless others prefer to let their hair grow out naturally.

As to masculinity the Greeks paragons of wester masculine ideals shaped their skins smooth. This included soldiers and gladiators the most masculine of Greek and Roman men. So in that respect smooth or hairy as a sign of masculinity is cultural.

So in this persons opinion there's nothing particularly naturist or nudist about being smooth or hairy just personal preference and cultural norms.

This post was edited

The principle of naturism is to accept all the differences big big little falling cut cut Borneo jungle cut... everything is beautiful but, there is always a but... which will make you jump.. I am over mature and I find that white hairs are getting too old!

This post was edited