RE: To remove or not to remove?

Personally I do not shave, have tried shaving, and I felt my groin looked like the "Parson's nose" off the Christmas turkey. I did shave other men in my professional capacity as a Registered Nurse as their "pre-op" the night before going to the operating theatre/room for hernia repairs et al but apart from that, I like natural.
I always thought men and women who shaved their groins were more of the "swinger" mentallity and it was so they did not take pubic lice or some such, back to their un-suspecting partner.

This post was edited

I think that the answers here show that as nudists, we believe that we should not judge people on how they look but get to know them as how they are. Tall, short, thin, fat, smooth or hairy - it doesn't matter. What matters is the person.
I choose to be a smoothy and have been so for many, many years. For me, it has never been a problem.

This post was edited

That is the same story that I first became smooth and liked it so much I have stayed that way for about 20 years now and so has my wife.

This post was edited

Like they say - personal choice, although one of the funniest sights I saw was a guy on a nude beach with an immaculate haircut headwise and a pubic area that looked like Bob Marley was performing an indecent act ! Sometimes a trim is worth considering. Love n stuff Rudie x
Lol love the way you put that, definately got me smiling & now tryng to get the image out of my head,lol Yup definately personal choice, if it feels right then do it :)
3 years from punchline to laugh. That might be a new record! LOL

This post was edited

Glad you had a good experience. I think, personally, nudists don't care. That's a great thing about being a nudist - be yourself, polite, respectful and just relax and have fun. It is a personal decision and done for you. I don't care or rather don't choose to like somebody because they do or don't have pubic hair. For me, I like to shave in the summer - during the warmer months, I find it cooler and cleaner. Other times of the year, I might not or just trim. I have met so many great nudists and they just like me for me and vice versa. It's truly a wonderful lifestyle. And let's face, isn't variety and uniqueness another great part of life? Wouldn't it be boring if we were all cookie cutter nudists? I am so thankful for my fellow nudist friends - shaved, trimmed, or not at all. You make my life nicer! Thank you!

This post was edited

When your visiting any nudist function or resort the people there are looking at you as a person and not becuase you have no fur to wear down south. This is your option and so long as you don't flaunt it you will have no trouble at all. The resort I visit there are men and woman who are natural and those who shave or like me who trim and shave the testicals. No one is offended and no one say anything about it. Just go and be yourself smile and say hello and they will respond in like form. Enjoy yourself, do not worry true nudist are not that small minded.

This post was edited

I am shaved all over because I find the smooth feeling quite comfortable. Additionally, where I am it can get quite cold in the winter. I keep smooth because I find that I can still feel naked even when bundled up.

This post was edited

Personally I think that pubes look a tangled mess - so prefer to be smooth. It's just part of teh general care I take in my appearance. I wasn't a nudist, I'm not sure I would bother though as not many peopletends to see them when you are clothed. That said it does feel better too. The big issue to overcome is public showers after the gym and doctor visits etc - I have had the odd comment, but nothing we smoothies can't handle!
Not currently working out at the gym, but I did for a few years, and never had anyone comment about me being shaved smooth. There were a few stares, but no comments.
Gator1

This post was edited

My opinion on the removal of body hair has always been "personal preference". Just like if you choose to shave your face or grow a beard, same with pubic hair. If you'd rather shave your pubic hair then go for it, that's your choice. I choose not to but that doesn't mean someone else can't if they prefer being smooth.

This post was edited

LOL, I hope I'm not making a statement! I'm shaved smooth because it feels great, and my wife likes it alot.Amen!

This post was edited