RE: To remove or not to remove?

it should matter your decision is all that matters

This post was edited

On a side note. I started going to Mazo beach this summer. Now, at the resorts I've visited, the smooth/hairy ratio was anywhere from 50/50 to 20/80. At Mazo Beach, it is more like 90/10. An overwhelming number of people there are smooth. It's actually a little odd sometimes to not see one pubic hair around you. I'm not sure if it's because the beach nudist scene is less "traditional"; or if it is a regional thing. I don't normally shave completely; but then I thought: "Well...When in Rome."I guess my point is that "reverse peer pressure" does happen too.

This post was edited

Started shaving in college cause condems pulling hair out as not fun. Wife liked it too. Later after becoming a nudists I shaved a little higher. Wil never shave my chest though

This post was edited

Had the same problem with condoms pulling at hairs. Also had times were two hairs got knotted with each other and started pulling each other out...OUCH!

This post was edited

The more I see it the more I am liking the smooth look on all persons. I am presently trimmed very closely, not waxed, and think it both looks good and feels good. Never heard of the problem with condoms pulling out hairs until now. Jeez, what sort of mattress gymnastics are you guys doing?
The majority of images on the Internet, both professionally taken and amature, are appearing to feature completely deforested pubic regions and this makes me think "the look" is going to be the thing from now forward. A nicely sculpted body, chiseled abs, tanned legs and a great smile all look especially nice on a nudist, so why not see a buffed and polished johnson or jane as well!?!
The younger, fit men and women of these photographs really set the "fitness bar" rather high and I think aslo raise the stakes in advertising and marketing campaigns. I mean, when the "ordinary" people start looking like Olympic athletes, than it means advertisers will have to raise the bar another notch to get their models noticed. Where are they going to raise it to?!? Nudity, perhaps?
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention a piece of Egyptian hieroglyphs seen in the Chicago area this year that depicted a male being shaved in ancient times! The "barber" if that what they were called back then, had a hold of Mr. Customer by the "root stalk" (literally) and was using a large blade to remove the pubic hair! So, wow! How many guys would be "ok" with a barber yanking their crank and swinging a straight razor around down there in the name of asthetics?? (inquiring minds want to know...)
This Egyptian artwork was smack, dab in the middle of a public exhibit where anyone of all ages could view it.
~

This post was edited

I first started trimming in 1988 when I first purchased a white thong swimsuit, but after it got wet it became very see-thru as did my girlfriends white G-string. We decided it looked better if we both shaved before going swimming with dark patches showing thru the material. I had never been to a nude beach at that time, but a few years later I was still shaved and we went to europe for vacation and we went to a French nude beach and back in 1990 we were the only ones completely smooth of all the nudist on the beach at first it felt awkward, but after a few day we noticed quite a few of the women who had perviously had hairy or trimmed bushes were now as bare as we were, but there was never a comment from anyone

This post was edited

You can do what ever you feel comfortable with, I get waxed & love it, & there are plenty of people at my nudist club that are also smooth, & plenty that have hair... It doesn't really matter!!

This post was edited

There are oodles of threads here about shaving...I started one myself.
Though my choice is based solely on laziness. I may trim on occasion, but I do not shave as I do not want to mess with the upkeep. The same with my head, I cut my own hair with a buzz cut and then just let it grown back to a half inch or so, and then do it again. Amazing the amount of shampoo I save,. lol.

This post was edited

I shaved a couple years ago after seeing a lot of people on the old skinbook this way and like the way it feels and looks. I shave every couple of days.

This post was edited

It feels great to be smooth, but quiet labor intensive at the rate hair grows. I used to have it waxed, which was great for 4-6 weeks and the itch started, like one day after shaving. It drove me crazy. It feels best now, just trimming it.

This post was edited