When was the last time your parents saw you nude?

Father:

It was in the late 80s; I was in my 30s. I was a member of a men's athletic club. They had a massage therapist. I bought my dad a massage as a birthday gift. I drove him there and left him at the reception counter. I went to the locker room, stripped, and got into the hot tub. He showed up a few minutes later -- stripped to his boxers. The massage therapist had told him to go relax in the hot tub before his massage. I was a bit surprised that my dad left his boxers on. I was nude, but he wasn't. In fact, I've never seen my dad nude.

Mother:

1996. My wife had just died -- as in a day or two earlier. Mom was staying with me and kids for a while. I've slept nude since I was 10 or 12 and I don't close my bedroom door. My mom, standing at my bedroom door, wakes me up in the middle of the night. Says she needs to go to the emergency room. I get out of bed and come over to her to find out what's going on. A lot of abdominal pain but clearly not a heart attack. I pull jeans and t-shirt on and take her to the hospital. After I got dressed, she said she didn't like that I didn't get dressed before I came over to her. I said, "Mom, it's nothing you haven't seen before." "That was a long time ago, you were a baby." "So, it's bigger now. Whatever."

When was the last time your parents saw you nude?

This topic was edited
RE:When was the last time your parents saw you nude?

Father:I was in the late 80s; I was in my 30s. I was a member of a men's athletic club. They had a massage therapist. I bought my dad a massage as a birthday gift. I drove him there and left him at the reception counter. I went to the locker room, stripped, and got into the hot tub. He showed up a few minutes later -- stripped to his boxers. The massage therapist had told him to go relax in the hot tub before his massage. I was a bit surprised that my dad left his boxers on. I was nude, but he wasn't. In fact, I've never seen my dad nude.Mother:1996. My wife had just died -- as in a day or two earlier. Mom was staying with me and kids for a while. I've slept nude since I was 10 or 12 and I don't close my bedroom door. My mom, standing at my bedroom door, wakes me up in the middle of the night. Says she needs to go to the emergency room. I get out of bed and come over to her to find out what's going on. A lot of abdominal pain but clearly not a heart attack. I pull jeans and t-shirt on and take her to the hospital. After I got dressed, she said she didn't like that I didn't get dressed before I came over to her. I said, "Mom, it's nothing you haven't seen before." "That was a long time ago, you were a baby." "So, it's bigger now. Whatever."When was the last time your parents saw you nude?

My dad died when I was 13 months old, so best guess, I was 11 months old ( he spent the last two months of his life hospitalized). I lived with my mom for the last two years of her life, thought I kept nudity to my bedroom, she saw me on several occasions tracking from the bedroom to the bathroom. I was 61 when she died.

This post was edited

Father:I was in the late 80s; I was in my 30s. I was a member of a men's athletic club. They had a massage therapist. I bought my dad a massage as a birthday gift. I drove him there and left him at the reception counter. I went to the locker room, stripped, and got into the hot tub. He showed up a few minutes later -- stripped to his boxers. The massage therapist had told him to go relax in the hot tub before his massage. I was a bit surprised that my dad left his boxers on. I was nude, but he wasn't. In fact, I've never seen my dad nude.Mother:1996. My wife had just died -- as in a day or two earlier. Mom was staying with me and kids for a while. I've slept nude since I was 10 or 12 and I don't close my bedroom door. My mom, standing at my bedroom door, wakes me up in the middle of the night. Says she needs to go to the emergency room. I get out of bed and come over to her to find out what's going on. A lot of abdominal pain but clearly not a heart attack. I pull jeans and t-shirt on and take her to the hospital. After I got dressed, she said she didn't like that I didn't get dressed before I came over to her. I said, "Mom, it's nothing you haven't seen before." "That was a long time ago, you were a baby." "So, it's bigger now. Whatever."When was the last time your parents saw you nude?

My dad died when I was 13 months old, so best guess, I was 11 months old ( he spent the last two months of his life hospitalized). I lived with my mom for the last two years of her life, thought I kept nudity to my bedroom, she saw me on several occasions tracking from the bedroom to the bathroom. I was 61 when she died.

This post was edited

If someone came to live with me now, they'd have to accept that fact that I'm a nudist and I'm going to be nude in my house.

This post was edited

Father:I was in the late 80s; I was in my 30s. I was a member of a men's athletic club. They had a massage therapist. I bought my dad a massage as a birthday gift. I drove him there and left him at the reception counter. I went to the locker room, stripped, and got into the hot tub. He showed up a few minutes later -- stripped to his boxers. The massage therapist had told him to go relax in the hot tub before his massage. I was a bit surprised that my dad left his boxers on. I was nude, but he wasn't. In fact, I've never seen my dad nude.Mother:1996. My wife had just died -- as in a day or two earlier. Mom was staying with me and kids for a while. I've slept nude since I was 10 or 12 and I don't close my bedroom door. My mom, standing at my bedroom door, wakes me up in the middle of the night. Says she needs to go to the emergency room. I get out of bed and come over to her to find out what's going on. A lot of abdominal pain but clearly not a heart attack. I pull jeans and t-shirt on and take her to the hospital. After I got dressed, she said she didn't like that I didn't get dressed before I came over to her. I said, "Mom, it's nothing you haven't seen before." "That was a long time ago, you were a baby." "So, it's bigger now. Whatever."When was the last time your parents saw you nude?My dad died when I was 13 months old, so best guess, I was 11 months old ( he spent the last two months of his life hospitalized). I lived with my mom for the last two years of her life, thought I kept nudity to my bedroom, she saw me on several occasions tracking from the bedroom to the bathroom. I was 61 when she died.

Did you have a stepfather at any point?

This post was edited

My mother hasn't seen me naked since she stopped giving me baths, to the best of my knowledge. The last time my father saw me naked I was 17. I had been sleeping naked since I was 15(my brother and I shared a room and he had graduated and moved out). I fell asleep on top of my blanket one night when it was hot, dad decided to pop his head in before bed and found me naked. He absolutely lost it the next day when he brought it up, accused me of being gay...because apparently sleeping naked dictates one's sexuality.

This post was edited
RE: POST #7 Voodoomajik When was the last time your parents saw you nude?

Whoa, my condolences on your dad. His attitude is so not rooted in knowledge. Wow. Scary where the human mind can go when uncorrected by others. Having a "corrective conversation" with him might be a nuclear-explosive event.

This post was edited

My mother hasn't seen me naked since she stopped giving me baths, to the best of my knowledge. The last time my father saw me naked I was 17. I had been sleeping naked since I was 15(my brother and I shared a room and he had graduated and moved out). I fell asleep on top of my blanket one night when it was hot, dad decided to pop his head in before bed and found me naked. He absolutely lost it the next day when he brought it up, accused me of being gay...because apparently sleeping naked dictates one's sexuality.

Atleast your brother saw you nude every night and he never complained, did he?

This post was edited