RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

Well you have to draw a line somewhere, if the clientele include children and more conservative folk. What about castrated males and bifurcated penises, should they be included also. What if females started a trend for circumcising the labia and young girls thought they had to do this to be beautiful.As a parent I would far rather my children did not see any need to adorn their body or alter what they were born with. Social nudity is more about acceptance of the natural body in all it's forms rather than the extremes you can go to for display.As a society we make rules for the smoother co-existence for the majority of people. We try to avoid criminals as Police or lawyers to cultivate trust, we don't have pedophiles as teachers or youth leaders if at all possible, or alcoholics as pilots or bus drivers for example. Some jobs may prefer criminals such as insurance executives, but whatever it is, there is a level of acceptance in each group. Naturism, although popular is not yet mainstream, and because the greatest impediment to mainstream is the perception that nudity and sex are one in the same thing, then any activity that promotes sexuality and the genitals above other parts of the body is seen to be conflating nudity and sex, rather than dissociating them.So genital adornment sends the wrong message to new members, who are needed to keep the clubs going. New members have to get over the association they have and see that "everyday" average people can enjoy social nudity, and they don't have to go to the extremes of adding metalware to "fit-in" and enjoy time with other naked people, without any sexual allure. Even more, this is what they want their children to learn. Body acceptance as they are, not by changing what they have. Some young persons engage in Bulimia, cutting, anorexia and even suicide because they don't think they fit the norm. Naturist Clubs are ideally an antidote for all that rejection they feel.A butt-plug for example is totally unnecessary to where as a nudist, no matter how many days you wear it otherwise. The Prince Albert was I heard, started as a way to pull the penis down in the days of cod-pieces and tights, rather than sticking straight out. So not a current requirement. Any adornment of the penis, nipples and anus is effectively a form of dress, flashy dress at that, and is against the spirit of naturists enjoying nudity in their natural glory.You may well argue that you are just as entitled to be naked as the next person. And as another poster has said, yes, there are some places that allow more adornment, so there are horses for courses, or actually courses for horses. Another test to remove sexuality is that meeting a naked person should tell you nothing about their sexual preferences. No matter how excited you are that you have found a niche on the continuum, other people do not want to hear about it, or see public displays of engrossed affection.B circumcision for guys is ok and encouraged in America. What is the difference. Babies didnt consent

This post was edited

Having just read your message I am amazed that such restrictions still exist. In England I can wear and display any additional jewellery, piercings and cock rings.My wife and I both have pierced nipples and genitalia. I wear a variety of cock rings to enhance my cock and balls. Openly displaying our additions is part of the pleasure of being naked. Also our butt plugs, often a discussion point too.I hope the outlook on jewellery changes soon.

Good for you. I have about 20 genital piercings plus nipples they are just part of who I am.

This post was edited

I know some diehards think piercings and body art can sexualize being nude and are against it. I like my genital piercings they make me feel good. I don't care if you like them or not, I didn't ask your permission to get them.
Now, having said that, what do we think of someone who has had cosmetic surgery after an illness to correct or mask scars? They make the wearer feel so much better about themselves. Do we not allow them because it isn't natural?
People and times change. Sometimes if we don't keep up life will continue without you.

This post was edited

I have genital piercings and tattoos and enjoy displaying them at nudist parties and venues. Always a topic of conversation.

This post was edited

I have genital piercings and tattoos and enjoy displaying them at nudist parties and venues. Always a topic of conversation.

That doesn't hurt too much?

This post was edited

That doesn't hurt too much?

You thinking about having it done?

This post was edited

No, not in a million years, it scares

This post was edited

Being not cicumsized is wonderful. Besides not to Many doctors will perform that surgery anymore. Did you know that the fire skinny has the same feelings as your fingertips.

This post was edited

I'm not circumcised but I do retract my foreskin a lot of the time

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy