RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

Freaks and clowns belong in the circus, not on a public beach.
Don't be a troll. Go to the light.

This post was edited

Well you have to draw a line somewhere, if the clientele include children and more conservative folk. What about castrated males and bifurcated penises, should they be included also. What if females started a trend for circumcising the labia and young girls thought they had to do this to be beautiful.

As a parent I would far rather my children did not see any need to adorn their body or alter what they were born with. Social nudity is more about acceptance of the natural body in all it's forms rather than the extremes you can go to for display.

As a society we make rules for the smoother co-existence for the majority of people. We try to avoid criminals as Police or lawyers to cultivate trust, we don't have pedophiles as teachers or youth leaders if at all possible, or alcoholics as pilots or bus drivers for example. Some jobs may prefer criminals such as insurance executives, but whatever it is, there is a level of acceptance in each group. Naturism, although popular is not yet mainstream, and because the greatest impediment to mainstream is the perception that nudity and sex are one in the same thing, then any activity that promotes sexuality and the genitals above other parts of the body is seen to be conflating nudity and sex, rather than dissociating them.

So genital adornment sends the wrong message to new members, who are needed to keep the clubs going. New members have to get over the association they have and see that "everyday" average people can enjoy social nudity, and they don't have to go to the extremes of adding metalware to "fit-in" and enjoy time with other naked people, without any sexual allure. Even more, this is what they want their children to learn. Body acceptance as they are, not by changing what they have. Some young persons engage in Bulimia, cutting, anorexia and even suicide because they don't think they fit the norm. Naturist Clubs are ideally an antidote for all that rejection they feel.

A butt-plug for example is totally unnecessary to where as a nudist, no matter how many days you wear it otherwise. The Prince Albert was I heard, started as a way to pull the penis down in the days of cod-pieces and tights, rather than sticking straight out. So not a current requirement. Any adornment of the penis, nipples and anus is effectively a form of dress, flashy dress at that, and is against the spirit of naturists enjoying nudity in their natural glory.

You may well argue that you are just as entitled to be naked as the next person. And as another poster has said, yes, there are some places that allow more adornment, so there are horses for courses, or actually courses for horses. Another test to remove sexuality is that meeting a naked person should tell you nothing about their sexual preferences. No matter how excited you are that you have found a niche on the continuum, other people do not want to hear about it, or see public displays of engrossed affection.

This post was edited

I have my nips pierced and a prince Albert . I think they look great but more importantly feel great.
Also if I'm with someone that's not so into it, easy to remove.

This post was edited

cruzey;

I have been taking my boys to a Korean Spa since they were 6 or 8. There have been a variety of tattoos, piercings, etc. When they have been there, either they brought them up or I did and we discussed them.

One time, there was a guy with only one testicle. My at the time 8 year old asked about it. It resulted in a discussion on testicular cancer and a group of young males being taught how to check their testicles for lumps.

If someone else has both testicles removed due to cancer, and did not want prosthesis, the person should not be ashamed. I would expect a boy to ask about it or the father to practively discuss it later.

You state: "Another test to remove sexuality is that meeting a naked person should tell you nothing about their sexual preferences."

I have been to King Spa with a lot of naked males. They have been fathers, grandfathers, sons, straight, gay, and bi. Virtually all of them, regardless of age have had incidental erections at times. I have never been able to see a naked male and tell what his sexual preference is. I could only tell from behavior.

First of all, why would we ever want to remove sexuality. It is a wonderful and important part of being human.

If we want our children to be comfortable in who they are, that includes sexuality and we have to be pro-active in discussing it with our children.

I will tell you that when we have seen guys with piereced nipples, scrotums, or penises, we have discussed it when we left the spa. Just as we are not tattood, we are not pierced. My boys have understood that we don't think they look good.

I would be more worried about my boys meeting you clothed or naked, when you are trying to remove sexuality and the harm that would cause. You will make them feel ashamed or guilty because they wake up with erections or have an erection getting out of a pool. Your attitude would cause the shame and confusion that would be potentially very harmful, and I expect you will express yourself with a look and/or words. Your focus or removing sexuality would be much more harmful than seeing a pierced penis that does not say anything.

This post was edited

Ahh the dilemma of adornment! Resorts for natural living and vacationing struggle with this issue a lot, I'm sure. By my understanding, when our resort was opened in 1984, genital jewelry was a no-no and wearing it was grounds for being asked to leave. I only started coming here in 2005 so I don't know the mindset of the folks back then who decided to make jewelry attached to anything besides earlobes not acceptable. Somewhere between then and now, attitudes softened and eventually shifted away from what I feel were very restrictive rules. The resort now hosts a tattoo and piercing event every year and has done so for over a decade now (though they did skip 2020 for obvious reasons). So the boat of no alternative jewelry placement has sailed far away into the sunset at our resort. Now, lots of our members sport metalware attached to things beside their ears and the tattoo piercing weekend has become very popular.

As to the other subject being spoken of, my opinion on adorning one's anus with a buttplug in public seems inappropriate on many levels, depending on the venue. There are sex camps available for activities like that but there is no place for that at a family nudist resort. I'm going to venture a guess that some adult resorts would be none too happy with sex toys being used outside of one's room or campsite. When it comes to sexual activities, can everyone agree that anything inserted into an orifice besides your ear, nose or throat is of a sexual nature (allow me some latitude with tampons, enemas, etc. for discussion's sake)? Nothing like that is allowed at our resort and will have you shown to the gate on a rocket sled.

I fully condone and encourage the use of sexual aids - but not up your butt in public! For that matter, keep your kegel balls at home too ~ one slips out of you in the hot tub and you don't notice, someone could slip and fall! I make a joke but this is a serious subject. If someone scares you or makes you laugh, next thing you know you're outing your anal tendencies in front of who knows who. Good nudists always bringing a towel, NOT their sex toy.

This post was edited

I think I feel sexy when I wear butt plug or nipple rings.. Makes me more confident and feel my body looks and walks in a sexy way..

This post was edited

lol well you always look sexy good for you

This post was edited

Raynude wrote:'

I think I feel sexy when I wear butt plug or nipple rings.. Makes me more confident and feel my body looks and walks in a sexy way..

If that's what floats your boat, fine. But for me, being in nudist places aren't about feeling sexy or showing people how sexy you feel. It's about relating to people as you really are, without inducements. So I wouldn't be shutting you out, regardless of what you may or may not be wearing. Once you internalize the fact that you are just as sexy either way, and it's a part of who you are, I think you'll find social nudism a more enriching experience.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy