RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

I feel like so much of the issue is the tension between intention and behavior. Last week end at an indoor water volleyball tourney I participated in there was a person who had enough metal attached to their genitals and scrotum to set off metal detectors of days. Nonetheless they were not the dangling sound making kind of piercings and rings that drew attention to the individual and their genitals. As a result it was relatively easy to ignore.

In summers past others with much more conspicuous genital piercings have visited my home club/resort. The way those individuals have carried and presented themselves gave the impression as did the OP that their intention was to draw attention to not just themselves but to their genital area. For me that is inappropriate in a nudist setting. I dont know if management ever said anything to them but I do recall them not being really well received by others.

This post was edited

I don't understand how they can "not allow" genital piercing.

This post was edited

Private club can make any admission rules they want as long as it doesn't violate law.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I don't understand how they can "not allow" genital piercing.

I bet you can really.

This post was edited

Private club can make any admission rules they want as long as it doesn't violate law.John aka cobeachbum

Its that simple just like a store can say no shoes no shirt no service.The question seems symptomatic of the idea that people can do anything they want anytime they want anywhere they want - characteristic of an increasingly individualistic approach to naturism and nudism.

This post was edited

I'm a member of a local nudist resort and it is family oriented. Only nipple piercings are allow, no genital piercings.

This post was edited

I'm a member of a local nudist resort and it is family oriented. Only nipple piercings are allow, no genital piercings.

That makes sense at a family resort. Though sadly some of people going to resorts with genital piercings would like to eliminate that so they can pursue their "adult" activities more freely.

This post was edited