RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

I have genital piercings and tattoos and enjoy displaying them at nudist parties and venues. Always a topic of conversation.

This post was edited

I have genital piercings and tattoos and enjoy displaying them at nudist parties and venues. Always a topic of conversation.

That doesn't hurt too much?

This post was edited

That doesn't hurt too much?

You thinking about having it done?

This post was edited

No, not in a million years, it scares

This post was edited

Being not cicumsized is wonderful. Besides not to Many doctors will perform that surgery anymore. Did you know that the fire skinny has the same feelings as your fingertips.

This post was edited

I'm not circumcised but I do retract my foreskin a lot of the time

This post was edited

I dont have piercings but I enjoy some bling now and then. I know that piercings can be temporary, but there is a permanence to it that I cant embrace myself. I feel that about tattoos too. I surely love all of that on other people. But for me, body jewelry and other temporary bling is fun!!

This post was edited

Believe you are referring to 40AR. I stayed there before a few times as well. Yes no body part rings were allowed. Being single male staying there, I figured they would be scrutinizing me more so.

This post was edited

Believe you are referring to 40AR. I stayed there before a few times as well. Yes no body part rings were allowed.

Does that include earrings or ear studs for women? Or navel jewelry? All these things have been mainstream for years. Or does is specifically refer to nipple or genital jewelry?

This post was edited

I started wearing cock rings at the beach but got too much unwanted attention. Overnighters with a fire and a close friend worked out better. Some of the devices seen in the beach ( piercings , etc ) look medieval...

This post was edited