RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

Hi everyone.
I had a conversation about this topic with one of my daughters the other day. She wants to put piercings into her nipples and the clit. I asked her why, and she answered that she wants to look cool at the nudist beach, or every time she is naked. I'm wondering if it's appropriate at her age (15) since I suppose her breasts are still growing. Yes, she already has nice ones, but I'm not sure how this will affect her nipples if they grow a little bit more. I'm also wondering how the piercing affects the clit while she is having sex. She admits she does not know, but her girlfriend already did it, and she says that it's ok. Namely, the other girl says that the sex is even better with the piercing on the clit. I don't have any piercings myself, but I have a friend who owns a tattoo and piercing studio, he also says that it's cool for girls and that he would do it if I agreed.

This post was edited

I prefer nipples with barbells and rings in your labia.

This post was edited

I've no piercings but love to wear my ball stretchers. I have two now which almost weigh in at 2lbs

This post was edited

As with everything, our siblings are more advanced these days than we were at a similar age. Your piercer friend has first hand information on the ages of his patients

This post was edited

Thanks for your replies. I've already invited him into my place and he examined her. Her nipples, according to him, are ready, as well as the clit. He said that it was OK but I just wanted to hear other opinions. We eventually agreed that she would do both nipple and clit piercings and the labia a year later. Still, now I have one more thing to consider.
Namely, she talked me into putting a "Price Albert" piercing into my penis, which BTW looks great when erect, as we saw in the pictures online. The younger one agreed that it would be cool to see all of us on the nudist beaches and resorts with this jewelry altogether. The latter is still too young (12) for genital piercings, so she has to wait a little bit more. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, and if you want to add anything, please do.

This post was edited

Walter Mitty from another board got himself a Prince Albert, he claimed it was a huge turn on for the ladies, the only down side for him was having to give up his job at the breakers yard.

This post was edited

Freaks and clowns belong in the circus, not on a public beach.Judgemental much?

In case you have not noticed, nudists are as much if not more judgmental than the average group of people. They are less accepting not more accepting of peoples differences. Yes they want to say it is about body acceptance, but what about the acceptance of the mind as well. People do various things for many different reasons. As long as they are not hurting someone else, why does it matter what they choose to do or wear. I know for me, I have a prince albert piercing. I love the way the extra weight feels and makes the little guy move around a bit more while walking around. I am fairly average in size, but a grower not a shower. This helps my confidence a bit as it keeps me from retracting too much and, to me, that can be embarrassing. I know this happens to many guys when they are sitting a certain way, but I cannot help how it makes "me" feel. I know I should not feel this way, but I do. I do not wear the ring for sex as it is distracting to me, so I guess it is not really a sexual thing as well. I also have nipple piercings. I have them because I like the way they feel, and the way they make me feel. They are likely more sexual than my penis piercing I suppose. I take them all out generally more because of how others react than how I feel about it. Although sometimes, I leave them in if I am more adventurous or just do not care that day about how people react. I feel the same way about erections. I generally enjoy it when I get an erection just laying around alone or with my wife by my pool. It just feels good in the sun. One day when doing so with my wife, she even made a comment to which I replied that I am not getting any younger and I want to feel comfortable being however I want to be around her and especially when at home. So, I get an erection any time I feel like doing so. There is no reason to not when hanging out at the house by the pool, or just sitting around watching tv. I am obviously not doing so to attract attention as there is no one else around. While at a nude beach, and if I am not close to others, I sometimes will "allow" myself the freedom that way, and a simple caress that glances by my penis or simply touching my wife will get me going and just completes the laying in the sun experience. I am not just sitting there stroking myself either and I certainly do not go flaunting it around or go out of my way to make sure others see it. On the other hand I would not mind if others may notice my erection as long as they do not react adversely. My penis is just as much a part of me as any other part of my body. I am not interested in apologizing for it or hiding it either. I am not saying I would advocate for public sex or anything, but then again, I wouldn't be the one to complain if I saw someone fooling around off on their own and not bothering others. People and especially nudists need to just stop judging so much and focus on their own experience.

This post was edited

As for jewelry, I pretty much accept what people like to wear, just as I accept the way they cut their hair or shape their beards or shave their pubes. If they're way out of the norm for these things, I do give myself permission to speculate on why they've chosen that image. But I try to treat them all the same.

There needs to be more nudists that behave as you have described. I enjoy the diversity and embrace everyone's differences. That is what makes life so interesting. If everyone was the same people would be boring.

This post was edited

However, when there is a 3,700 year old requirement of a religion."And God created man in his own image" and then later said, "hang on, that bit of skin on the end of the penis is no good so anyone who follows me has to cut it off!"Let us not forget that religion was created by man, the Bible was written by man and translations were done by man; ergo, the greatest work of fiction of all time and it's not just Christianity either - ALL religions are about controlling people!But, as this post is about jewelry, there is a slight digression.Jewelry has always been about attracting a member of the opposite sex for mating; genital jewelry has always been about enhancing sexual arousal and pleasure which is why so many nudist resorts ban all forms of genital jewelry - and quite rightly so. Nudism (naturism) is about the enjoyment of a clothes free lifestyle in a non-sexual environment. Unfortunately, so many people believe otherwise.

You had me for the first half of this post and then lost me. You seem to directly counter your original sentiment seemingly despising religion for it being created to control people and then dive right in to your own controlling rhetoric. Very typical of humans. The are all about the rules as long as "they" are the ones that make the rules. Whether you call it being a "Nudist", "Naturist", and just people that like to naked in a social environment. It is all simply depicting one simple trait these people have in common. Lack of clothing....period. Stop trying to make it a religion or cult. We do not all live by the same rules. Even those that frequent clubs live outside the bounds of the rules even of that club. The rules are there to deal with certain individuals when they get out of line and are offending others.

This post was edited

I really want to get my nipples pierced. The eternal question (at least, to start) is: nipple RINGS or Barbells?I'm leaning rings...My tongue is already pierced!

Barbells will heal faster, then if you want rings you can always change them out.

This post was edited