RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

In todays society...men and women groom pubic hair. ..this is socially acceptable even though it draws attention to ones genitals. I find it to be attractive...same as natural beauty. If we as nudists seek acceptable tolerance of our nudity as we display our bodies....then why are some passing judgement on those that choose to wear body jewelry or piercings? As far as those under the age of 18 are concerned...didnt you explain nudity to them before exposing them to a society that fully displays their bodies as acceptable? This is another form of expression of acceptance of their body. Some wear a waist chain, this also draws attention to the area below the neck..lol. lets face it, we all look each other over when we are naked! Teach acceptance for we desire freedom to display our bodies. If it isn't your thing ...put your clothes back on. Remember why you became a nudist...I am certain that you may have kept your desires as a nudist a secret from some of your friends.

This post was edited

I love wearing latex cock and ball ring when on nude beach and clubs it keeps my penis semi hard I enjoy my cock being seen like this I like my girlfriends to wear metal anal plug we only wear when acceptable,

This post was edited

I had a frenulum piercing. It was made myself. I was just searching about men's genital jewellery and seen lots of stuff and dream about to want such things because its look so good.
So, I ordered some sterilized nidle and washed my penis, just pull out frenulum and inserted one nidle. Its pain a bit then fix some jewellery. Almost its pain for 7-10 days then its vanish out. Now I changed that jewellery and put some heavier one. Little bit irritating when I walking nude. Overall, its look so beautiful on my penis. Many TN friend appreciate my art.

This post was edited

I had a frenulum piercing. It was made myself. I was just searching about men's genital jewellery and seen lots of stuff and dream about to want such things because its look so good.
So, I ordered some sterilized nidle and washed my penis, just pull out frenulum and inserted one nidle. Its pain a bit then fix some jewellery. Almost its pain for 7-10 days then its vanish out. Now I changed that jewellery and put some heavier one. Little bit irritating when I walking nude. Overall, its look so beautiful on my penis. Many TN friend appreciate my art.

This post was edited

Occasionally wear one as well, but discreet and not visible.

This post was edited

Use cock rings and plugs occasionally.

This post was edited

I am sure she si very appealing to you when wearing a plug.

This post was edited

Hello what I can say about piercings and all that stuff is that none in my close circle of friends tends to like, because in general it is kind of disturbing when interacting with others. Hoerver we have meetings where we use fox-tailed anal plugs which is absolutely funny, lots of laughs and nice amusing party.

This post was edited

I have a 2g PA I wear. Occasionally i also wear a cock ring from Primal Rings. Ive not seen anyone take notice when Im in the locker room.

This post was edited

Hello what I can say about piercings and all that stuff is that none in my close circle of friends tends to like, because in general it is kind of disturbing when interacting with others.

I honestly cannot recall whether I've interacted with anyone wearing anything or not. I'd probably take in what they're wearing (or not) and interact the same anyway. If we're all respectful in out interactions, then that is enough. I may have been complimented once for what I was wearing at the CO beach; I cannot recall.

Is it any different for those who participate in publicised events such as WNBR? In that case, a strong element is publicity to the nude cause/lifestyle and perhaps the more-outgoing displays may hinder those on the cusp of trying it? Or not? I honestly don't know, as I'm one of the shy ones. :-)

This post was edited