RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

Raynude wrote:'

I think I feel sexy when I wear butt plug or nipple rings.. Makes me more confident and feel my body looks and walks in a sexy way..

If that's what floats your boat, fine. But for me, being in nudist places aren't about feeling sexy or showing people how sexy you feel. It's about relating to people as you really are, without inducements. So I wouldn't be shutting you out, regardless of what you may or may not be wearing. Once you internalize the fact that you are just as sexy either way, and it's a part of who you are, I think you'll find social nudism a more enriching experience.

This post was edited

Freaks and clowns belong in the circus, not on a public beach.

Judgemental much?

This post was edited

Freaks and clowns belong in the circus, not on a public beach.

Judgemental much?

This post was edited

I think I feel sexy when I wear butt plug or nipple rings.. Makes me more confident and feel my body looks and walks in a sexy way..

I can understand that. It should be up to the individual.

This post was edited

I can understand that. It should be up to the individual.

This post was edited

Male circumcision wasn't a choice for me. It was a choice that my parents made. I had no say in the matter. So I'd be very offended if my circumcision was to be taken as reflective of my beliefs, or used to judge me in any way. And I don't judge others.

People don't have any say in their skin color. Amputees usually had little say about losing limbs or breasts, except that they chose life over death. So those, too, are meaningless about who they are, although you have to take into account the life experiences they've had that formed their personalities.

As for jewelry, I pretty much accept what people like to wear, just as I accept the way they cut their hair or shape their beards or shave their pubes. If they're way out of the norm for these things, I do give myself permission to speculate on why they've chosen that image. But I try to treat them all the same.

This post was edited

However, when there is a 3,700 year old requirement of a religion.

"And God created man in his own image" and then later said, "hang on, that bit of skin on the end of the penis is no good so anyone who follows me has to cut it off!"

Let us not forget that religion was created by man, the Bible was written by man and translations were done by man; ergo, the greatest work of fiction of all time and it's not just Christianity either - ALL religions are about controlling people!

But, as this post is about jewellery, there is a slight digression.

Jewellery has always been about attracting a member of the opposite sex for mating; genital jewellery has always been about enhancing sexual arousal and pleasure which is why so many nudist resorts ban all forms of genital jewellery - and quite rightly so. Nudism (naturism) is about the enjoyment of a clothes free lifestyle in a non-sexual environment. Unfortunately, so many people believe otherwise.

This post was edited

BlgDudeMan wrote:

Saying a cock ring is for comfort is just a silly excuse, if that was the case every man would wear one. .

That's like saying that wearing glasses to see clearly is a silly excuse, and that if it were the case, every man would be wearing them.

Some men have lower-hanging testicles than others. The guy I met that had such a cock ring (encircling the penis and testicles) had one that was made of transparent plastic and, since he didn't shave his pubes, you could barely see it. He certainly wasn't wearing it to attract attention to it.

Hey, we're all built differently. If he said he wore it for comfort, I wouldn't argue.

This post was edited

BlgDudeMan wrote:Saying a cock ring is for comfort is just a silly excuse, if that was the case every man would wear one. .That's like saying that wearing glasses to see clearly is a silly excuse, and that if it were the case, every man would be wearing them.Some men have lower-hanging testicles than others. The guy I met that had such a cock ring (encircling the penis and testicles) had one that was made of transparent plastic and, since he didn't shave his pubes, you could barely see it. He certainly wasn't wearing it to attract attention to it.Hey, we're all built differently. If he said he wore it for comfort, I wouldn't argue.

That is actually a very old idea of supporting the testes to keep the scrotum out from between the thighs in hot humid conditions. Look up videos of the still naked Amazon tribes, you will see the men wearing a narrow belt around their waste that drops in the front and lifts the sack for better airflow. In the hot humid summers I will wear one of those black elastic bands women use to hold their hair in a ponytail. The dollar store has these in different sizes, so I was able to find one that fit snug enough to stay on but not too tight to be uncomfortable, and tan in color so it is not so noticable.

I am not into jewelry. After all one of the selling points of nudity is shedding clothes that can indicate some form of statice above others. Throwing on jewelry defeats that purpose, or you have a poor self body image, or a psychological need to draw attention to yourself and your little bits.

But if you are cool with people laughing at you behind your back for wearing cock rings and ball stretchers, I say go for it ;-) Remember many of the people that see that stuff and smile, are actually struggling to hold back the laughter ;-0 But ignore them and do what makes you feel better about yourself ;-) Just saying I catch enough grief about my height and weight, with out compounding the problem.

This post was edited

BlgDudeMan wrote:
Woodsman, starting a sentence with, Thats Like Saying, is saying something I did not.

I was making an analogy, extending what you said into an analogous situation which was intended to show the flaw in the original statement. Sorry if it didn't come off that way.

I once saw a man walking the shoreline nude apart from wearing a bowler hat.He looked silly, it was maybe intentional to look that unusual, but it was his thing. Id never tell him he cant wear that hat on a nude beach.

I would suspect that he was balding, like I am, and was trying to avoid getting sunburned. That's why I wear hats, even at a nude resort, when it's sunny out. Those of you with a full head of hair may not appreciate the plight of us baldies, but a sunburned scalp can be a real drag.

But if he had to wear that hat, I give him style points for choosing a bowler.

This post was edited