RE:Jewelry - Genital, Nipple and Anal

I have actually stretched my shaft skin enough to look like I have a foreskin in my flaccid state. Used small rings purchased at Home Depot lol. I always liked the weight and swing at the beach..

This post was edited

I have my nipples and clit pierced and enjoy going to beaches, resorts and campgrounds. Only had an issue once and still don't understand the problem of me being free and nude with piercings..

This post was edited

I started wearing a c ring at first it was every now and then but lately I been wearing it more I find it enjoyable and fun

This post was edited

I have never seen anyone in Europe worry about genital piercings, besides to see them you have to look and in my experience people are minding their own business and don't usually go looking at other people's dicks.

This post was edited

I have never seen anyone in Europe worry about genital piercings, besides to see them you have to look and in my experience people are minding their own business and don't usually go looking at other people's dicks.

People have dicks?

This post was edited

I really want to get my nipples pierced. The eternal question (at least, to start) is: nipple RINGS or Barbells?

I'm leaning rings...

My tongue is already pierced!

This post was edited

I vote for rings, and let's see the results!

This post was edited

Well, there's one vote for rings! :0)

This post was edited

Love the look of the rings!!

This post was edited

Rings would look great on you x

This post was edited