How do you enjoy outdoor nudism with close neighbors

I have seen many post on here where people have planted trees and tall bushes some have put up fences. I did not want to enclose my whole yard plus I could not afford it so I built a deck. Most of it was built using reclaimed lumber so that cut my cost to a very minimum. Still more to do to call it finished but enough done to share pictures. Okay I think they are all there now so the photos with the houses are my neighbors. The one with the three post is what I had in place from another project that I took down. The brown structure that you see is the outside of my deck and the ones with blue floors is the inside. I need to finish the fencing on the one wall, repaint all the fencing and repaint the floor. I was sitting in it this weekend some and it seemed like a pretty nice hide away.

This topic was edited
RE:How do you enjoy outdoor nudism with close neighbors

Looks like it may be some time until you have enough privacy to enjoy your yard nude, the neighbours may not be impressed without some serious screening. I have lots of planting and spent hours nude in my yard yesterday, maybe the last opportunity before our winter. I'd recommend you consider the planting option.

This post was edited

Not all phhotos have loaded yet still working on them but yes

This post was edited

It appears youre making progress...these projects always take longer than we expect. Hang in there.

This post was edited

It looks like you could drop a line in the water from there and catch supper.

This post was edited

We've visited states where fencing between homes doesn't exist or is not wanted. Having always grown up with fences between neighbors, I'm certain, I couldn't live without walls or fences anywhere we lived. Not only do "good fences make for good neighbors" but we really love our privacy and the ability to roam, sit, lay out, work, swim, naked in our entire backyard. That has always been at the top of our list of priorities in purchasing a home. They were all, nude use friendly.

This post was edited

I put up a close line a secluded a corner of my yard. then over the two clothes line tarps on the two lines to make for some definition. there is a private fence and a chain link fence in that corner. I draped a large piece of shade cloth over the chain link. wella a sunning place with trees and shrubs inside the boundary. Now my wife would like me to put up a 4 foot bamboo fence and take down the tarps...will do. also have a well back there for a hot shower when the hose has been lying in the sun all day. Hot water lasts 3 minutes in a 100 foot hose. Then the waters chills. be careful what you spray after the water is chilled.

This post was edited

you got a cool thing there and your deck is awesome , the big plus is a river how cool is that maybe get a canoe or kayak and go nude paddling too.

This post was edited

A lot of people look for certain things when buying a home. Some want a garage, pool, low maintenance yard. I look for privacy. I have friends with expensive beautiful homes but I think in my mind when I'm there that I would not be happy there because of the impossibility of outdoor privacy.
I'm in a community setting but I have a large second level private deck that faces the woods. On one side I put a gazebo house with privacy panels and on the other I have a partial wall that has a retractable wall ( purchased on Amazon for those interested).

This post was edited

Privacy is important so that you don't impose on the neighbours and they don't limit your freedoms. Respect each other and you generally be fine, .... and I recommend putting up a fence and screening.

This post was edited

I have to agree with FullSun. Communication with neighbors is the key but I'd still do what I could to provide us with as much privacy as I can. Trees and shrubs work great and tell your neighbors; "even though you're okay with seeing me/us nude, we are going to try and minimize that." Our current next door neighbors have known of our nude life by seeing us for the last several years. Even though there's been no mention of it or cops at the front door, we've gone the extra mile to shield their view with landscaping.

We've done so for those neighbors we don't know at all. Those across the way in 2 story homes, we've planted tall shrubs. I suspect that our yard will have 100%, absolute privacy in another 5-7 years, just as we're about to sell and move away.

This post was edited