RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Yep, prefer smooth armpits. Feels better and smells better too!

This post was edited

I have been removing it for a few years now. I make a sugar wax and use linen strips and a big mirror. I also have been waxing my genital and buttocks by myself. My wife will wax my back but is afraid she will hurt me in the other places. I am really happy with the outcome and as time goes on I have less and less hair and no stubble. I love the fresh and clean feeling of not just getting rid of the hair, but the softness of my skin afterwards.

This post was edited

G'day,
Yes I shave the arm under my arms as I used to get badly blocked pores and ingrown hairs under my arms so I started to shave and still do.

I also shave my pubic hair and the hair in my butt crack

This post was edited

After years of getting fully waxed (including armpits) several times per year, I decided to go for permanent hair removal all over my body. And I can honestly say that it was the best decision I ever made. No more pain of all the waxing sessions, no more ingrown hairs, always smooth, it is perfect. And If I count all the expenses I made after 17 years of waxing, then the permanent hair removal was a lot cheaper.

So I never have to shave or wax my armpits anymore. I think it looks great on men when they don't have hairy armpits. I would argue the same for the rest of the bodyhair. :-)

This post was edited

Both of us wax

This post was edited

Both of us wax

This post was edited

I trim it, and my chest hair. Butt wax, and a brazilian wax.

This post was edited

I wax my armpits when I get my Brazilian. Wife much prefers it and, as others have said, less odor.

This post was edited

I recently found a red sore spot in my arm pit, so I shaved them. Turned out to be a zit, nothing to worry about. I also know now that I don't really care for my pits to be shaved, no big deal. The worst part was not thinking about it after I did it, when I put on some stick deodorant. I thought about it then, that's for sure!

This post was edited

Funnywell, not funny, too. We often do things and then realize it was not the best choice. I found poison ivy soap is not particularly helpful for some sensitive areas. It got a bit hot.

This post was edited