RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Yes. I tried it a few times and liked it. Now I shave them at least once or twice a month. I dont mind the short growth, but think I have less body odor when smooth.

This post was edited

Mine are shaved have been for a long time.

This post was edited

I do get my armpit hair shaved at the saloon only when i go get a haircut. That is it of it, nothing religiously liking shaving beard. I like the smooth look when no hair but its nothing like i hate it. I'm an active person and do yoga, running and gym and I feel having armpit hair is beneficial as it avoids skin to skin contact hence no rashes, at the same time the retaining of sweat causes bad odour is a disavantage.

This post was edited

Mine seems to want to keep on growing, unlike some other areas where the hair seems to get to be a certain length and then it stays almost static. I would say my underarm hair is on a once or twice a quarter maintenance schedule, and I use my second tier electric razor's sideburn trimmer to take it off. This trimming is to a very short length, not down to the skin, so I always have a little there. If I did nothing it would be poking out from under my arms and that doesn't appeal to me.

This post was edited

I have recently gotten to the point where I keep it shaved off. I will use a razor about every couple of weeks as it does not grow fast. I'll do it more often if I am going to be around others. I also shaved everything I could reach recently and continue to do so since my hair grows in very spotty.

This post was edited

I normally shave mine. Started back in 03 in Iraq. Helped keep down on the odor, and now in addition to that, I just prefer the look and feel on myself as well.

This post was edited

Mine are currently shaved as is the rest of my body from nose down. One of the forfeits for being over weight while on my diet! The problem is, Im getting used to it!

This post was edited

I do, I'm shaved from the neck down. Love the feel of smooth skin.

This post was edited

I actually do shave pubs and armpits too.
I started to see how it looked. I liked it.

Also, in summer especially, less sweat, and definitely less odor. Not having pubs I do not have bad smelling anymore, underwear or not. So two reasons for doing it : feels and look better, way better in summer, not smelly anymore.

I do not think youre too much of minority. I had no girls (while dating) saying anything to me when they saw me. It has never changed a thing.

This post was edited

I do not but it doesnt really matter since I am basically hairless in that area.

This post was edited