RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

I shave my underarm hair its more hygienic

This post was edited

I only recently started in the hopes of cutting down on odors as hair traps odor. So far so good.

This post was edited

Yes, I do or did. Depends on the time of year. In summer I do remove all body hair so even armpits, upper and underarmhair and well all body hair apart from the head and face..

It is nice to have a smooth body it is more esthetic to have a full clean shaven body.

When covered in winter I am not into the whole full body shaving but i keep it tidy and clean.

I guess the whole body grooming is getting over these days, men do like to grow their beards and body hair back to normal.
As I did some IPL that will not work for me anymore.

This post was edited

I've always removed underarm hair since I was young just hate hair on under arms

This post was edited

I often shave the hair under my arms and have shaved my legs on occasion. The pubes go without saying

This post was edited

Can I shave them for you??? Lol

This post was edited

I shaved my armpit hair only once and it was pure misery while it grew out! My armpit hair has lightened and thinned out over the years though and is almost invisible now. But I do like seeing a full clutch on guys which looks pretty sexy and interesting when they raise their arms! :) It also has a nice masculine smell about it when clean . I simply think body hair anywhere separates the men from the boys! :)

This post was edited

I am fortunate in that I hardly have any hair under my arms to shave etc.. I know deodorants work better on bare skin than on hairy pits. My partner is European and only shaves her pits occasionally , much to the dismay of some people.... to each his/her own whatever makes you comfortable.

This post was edited

Been shaving underams since I was a young man. Also upper body and nuts in the warm weather.

This post was edited

Recently I was able to take an extended leave of absence and the first day I shaved my body completely smooth from the nose to toes. Enjoying the exhibitionist lifestyle and never wearing anything except my nipple rings, navel piercings and frenum piercing that I occasionally have to feel swaying between my legs. Having my underarms shaved completely smooth was one of the most incredible and erotic feel and look. Not sure what others might think when seeing my smooth legs and body completely smooth...not having any problems, issues or concerns about what others seeing or caring about being naked or not shy about what I have always wanted and being naked and enjoying the natural look and natural lifestyle. Having gone naked for over two weeks and only wearing a t shirt and khaki shorts when going to the grocery store.

This post was edited