RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Yep, prefer smooth armpits. Feels better and smells better too!

This post was edited

I have been removing it for a few years now. I make a sugar wax and use linen strips and a big mirror. I also have been waxing my genital and buttocks by myself. My wife will wax my back but is afraid she will hurt me in the other places. I am really happy with the outcome and as time goes on I have less and less hair and no stubble. I love the fresh and clean feeling of not just getting rid of the hair, but the softness of my skin afterwards.

This post was edited

G'day,
Yes I shave the arm under my arms as I used to get badly blocked pores and ingrown hairs under my arms so I started to shave and still do.

I also shave my pubic hair and the hair in my butt crack

This post was edited

After years of getting fully waxed (including armpits) several times per year, I decided to go for permanent hair removal all over my body. And I can honestly say that it was the best decision I ever made. No more pain of all the waxing sessions, no more ingrown hairs, always smooth, it is perfect. And If I count all the expenses I made after 17 years of waxing, then the permanent hair removal was a lot cheaper.

So I never have to shave or wax my armpits anymore. I think it looks great on men when they don't have hairy armpits. I would argue the same for the rest of the bodyhair. :-)

This post was edited

Both of us wax

This post was edited

Both of us wax

This post was edited

I trim it, and my chest hair. Butt wax, and a brazilian wax.

This post was edited

I wax my armpits when I get my Brazilian. Wife much prefers it and, as others have said, less odor.

This post was edited
Any men here remove their underarm hair?

Yea h I do shave my underarm hair and in fact all body hair, Used to wax it but my skin doesn't react good on that red bumps for severaldays. So as permanent hair removal is expensive I shave it for the spring and summertime

This post was edited

I recently found a red sore spot in my arm pit, so I shaved them. Turned out to be a zit, nothing to worry about. I also know now that I don't really care for my pits to be shaved, no big deal. The worst part was not thinking about it after I did it, when I put on some stick deodorant. I thought about it then, that's for sure!

This post was edited