RE:mowing the lawn nude

.I was only talking about the parts below the rips that mostly cover the upper thighs.The upper part attached to the waistband would still be there and cover most of your butt.

It wouldnt bother me, but Im afraid that much butt exposure may be pushing the limits a bit with the neighbors!

This post was edited

Another pair of old swim trunks I wear outside.

This post was edited

Another pair of old swim trunks I wear outside.

Why would someone like you who likes to keep clothing to a minimum have at least 2 rather long swimsuits?

This post was edited

Anyone here ever mow someone else's lawn nude?

This post was edited

Anyone here ever mow someone else's lawn nude?

Yes, the neighbor who I adjusted the mower for, after they moved, I took care of their yard, and a couple times mowed the back yard nude.

This post was edited

Since I have 6 secluded acres here I'm able to do all my outdoor projects naked, which includes mowing the lawn. I do have to wear shorts to mow an area, that is 30' x 300', out by the road. But once that is mowed then the shorts come off and I mow the rest of the lawn naked. I have a zero turn mower so that makes the mowing quick and easy.

This post was edited

yes been there and done that

This post was edited

yes been there and done that

But since you live in a clothing optional community, you don't have to put on shorts to mow the front yard!

This post was edited

Since I have 6 secluded acres here I'm able to do all my outdoor projects naked, which includes mowing the lawn. I do have to wear shorts to mow an area, that is 30' x 300', out by the road. But once that is mowed then the shorts come off and I mow the rest of the lawn naked. I have a zero turn mower so that makes the mowing quick and easy.

Have you thought about a small wrap that you could use to cover quickly in that area if needed?

This post was edited

true but have been in the big city to mow sister's in laws lawn many times naked

This post was edited