RE:mowing the lawn nude

I started mowing in the nude this summer. The back yard is surrounded by woods but part of it can be seen from the road in front of my house. The good thing is due to the location of my house on the road, most drivers are so focused on keeping their vehicles on the road and avoiding a head on collision that they don't have time to look in my direction.I'm safe to ride my garden tractor and perform any other yard chores in the back yard without problems. I'll usually wear a pair of crotchless shorts while in the front yard. If it gets dark before I finish, I'll even mow the front yard and the ditchbank completly naked with while using the headlights on my mower. I just have to be observant of the lights from oncoming traffic and maneuver my mower to either face them straight on or straight away so as to block their view of me from my stomach down to my knees.

I read on another board that opening the crotch is the first step in starting with an old pair of shorts or boxers to increase comfort.
After you have opened the crotch, you can rotate the shorts so the fly is on the side and remove it and make a similar cut on the other side.
You can then make the remaining panels as narrow and short as you dare.
Depending on where you intend to wear it and how daring you are, you might even be able to remove the back panel completely!
Have you ever converted shorts to a loincloth this way

This post was edited

Next year it will be more easy to mow the front lawn nude due to 6' high solid doors been made to help keep the dog in so it wont be so easy for people to see me mowing the front lawn nude. Yes the trackway will be visible from the lane if someone looks up it when going past.

This post was edited

I hate to say it, but my naked time outside may be reduced from now on. The vacant house across the road just got new tenants after being empty for over 2 years.. This summer my wife and I got used to loading/unloading, and moving our vehicles in t he driveway while naked. If our neighbors look outside their windows or are outside in their yard, we'll be visible. Yuck!

This post was edited

there's an obvious solution. move out in the boondocks where no one is around. I wouldn't want to live anywhere but way out somewhere. Seems like it's been 48 years or therebouts since my parents moved out of town to where the neighbors were well out of sight. I was maybe 3-4.

This post was edited

I hate to say it, but my naked time outside may be reduced from now on. The vacant house across the road just got new tenants after being empty for over 2 years. If our neighbors look outside their windows or are outside in their yard, we'll be visible. Yuck!

Maybe you will luck out and the new neighbors will be nudists as well. The possibility of that happening is pretty slim, but you never know until you get to know them better.

This post was edited

there's an obvious solution. move out in the boondocks where no one is around. I wouldn't want to live anywhere but way out somewhere. Seems like it's been 48 years or therebouts since my parents moved out of town to where the neighbors were well out of sight. I was maybe 3-4.

Man, I wish I could do that. I saw a great place with 10 acres that would have been perfect, but sadly it was just too far to commute to work for the wife (for me it wouldn't matter, I work from home most days).

I really wish nudism would make a resurgence and we'd see more around the lifestyle in the city centers and even the burbs.

This post was edited

there's an obvious solution. move out in the boondocks where no one is around. I wouldn't want to live anywhere but way out somewhere. Seems like it's been 48 years or therebouts since my parents moved out of town to where the neighbors were well out of sight. I was maybe 3-4.Man, I wish I could do that. I saw a great place with 10 acres that would have been perfect, but sadly it was just too far to commute to work for the wife (for me it wouldn't matter, I work from home most days).I really wish nudism would make a resurgence and we'd see more around the lifestyle in the city centers and even the burbs.

Do you stay nude on the days you work from home?

This post was edited
RE: mowing the lawn nude

When I had a private acrage I did it all the time. Not sure I'll ever have that again cause the current wife doesn't want to move that far from town and I wouldn't enough left to do it on my own.

This post was edited

I am SO glad we have lots of property that is totally secluded. If the sun is out, I'm nude. Have been mowing my "manicured weeds" nude for years and years now and plan on doing so until I can no longer take care of myself.

This post was edited

I garden naked all the timeI find it liberating and it also helps with other things tooAt my age being naked around the place is a great help

I hate doing the gardening in the winter time as the feeling isn't right having to do it with cloths on against doing it nude.

This post was edited