RE:mowing the lawn nude

yah it depends on the situation and privacy level. Some places have no rocks, some are full of them. Some are wide open to the public and some are nice and private. I see many people mowing with nothing but shorts on in normal life, I expect some of them would take them off if it were allowed. I do everything nude that I do back in the woods, but I don't have smooth lawn back there. Using the weed eater sometimes with weed blade, it doesn't kick things up like a string. Have used the string nude but it is a little more risky. In time I will get things developed where I have mowing to do and an all terrain 4x4 mower to do it, I'll have to build the mower out of junk and spare parts. Thinking of using 4x4 subaru parts and the 3 pt mowing deck, along with a small diesel engine I have.

This post was edited

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," I said as I stepped out of the shower.
"Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

This post was edited

I started this year mowing the lawn nude. On the back of the house I can't be seen, on the side of the house I can be seen. I live in a rural area in Europe so not much traffic. But on Saturday and Sunday a lot of hikers and bikes. As I work a lot I only have time to mow the lawn in the weekend. When someone passes by I hide on the back of the house. Altough I've been seen several times because I was to late to hide. Not once I've had problems by it.

This post was edited

I was nude and watching our lawn maintenance guy mow the lawn, edge, blow and clean up the front and back yard. I would have helped but I was drinking my coffee! :DD

This post was edited

as you can see by my pic .. i also mow the lawns nude ..started as it was so hot/muggy even using the ride on lawn mower ..so i mowed the back yard and then .got cheeky late in afternoon i decided to front lawn . well nobody was around ..so i thought .i just finished and the neighbour from across the road yelled out go and have a cool beer .. and she came across with a cold beer and saw i was in the nude ..she laughed ..as she was in a bikini bottom only .. 2 days later she started mowing her lawn in the nude also .. so i rode across with a beer .. in the nude ..now we both mow the lawns in the nude ..its a sight for sore eyes when we both mow the lawns about the same time .. we finish then sit beside the pool having a beer and a laugh .. stirring other people driving past .. and other neighbours. in the street .. were not ashamed of our bodies ..

This post was edited

Had a break in the weather enough the other day to go outside and rake some leaves while nude. Mowing is finished for the year. It's a bummer. I'm being more confined to the house and garage for my nudity with winter upon us. Hoping to head south in another month to our warmer home.

This post was edited

Never raked nude but have done it shirtless when it is warm enough. Once my older female neighbor saw me and told me to put shirt on. It must have been because of the time of year because it was in the 70's that day and both her husband and I often did summer yard work shirtless.

This post was edited
RE: mowing the lawn nude

Did the back yard on the rider couldn't see from road. Besides had two acres to mow back there!!

Me too. Did do the front with shorts a skimpy thong underwear sheer underwear a sarong or if possible naked.

This post was edited

You can check the pics in our profile and see that Cindy and I cut all the grass in the nude. Is there anyother way? We are very fortunate to live on 30 acres out in the country surrounded be woods and farm land.

This post was edited

I started mowing in the nude this summer. The back yard is surrounded by woods but part of it can be seen from the road in front of my house. The good thing is due to the location of my house on the road, most drivers are so focused on keeping their vehicles on the road and avoiding a head on collision that they don't have time to look in my direction.
I'm safe to ride my garden tractor and perform any other yard chores in the back yard without problems. I'll usually wear a pair of crotchless shorts while in the front yard. If it gets dark before I finish, I'll even mow the front yard and the ditchbank completly naked with while using the headlights on my mower. I just have to be observant of the lights from oncoming traffic and maneuver my mower to either face them straight on or straight away so as to block their view of me from my stomach down to my knees.

This post was edited