RE:mowing the lawn nude

Do you ever open crotch for a loincloth effect?
Some people on this and other sites have mentioned doing this.

This post was edited

Do you ever open crotch for a loincloth effect?Some people on this and other sites have mentioned doing this.

I have not yet! But that does sound like a great idea.

This post was edited

Here is one of the pair of old swim trunks. Theyre pretty tattered, but Ill wear these outdoors, front or back yard. Wash the car, do yard work, talk to the neighbors, or whatever.

This post was edited

Here is one of the pair of old swim trunks. Theyre pretty tattered, but Ill wear these outdoors, front or back yard. Wash the car, do yard work, talk to the neighbors, or whatever.

Looks like the bottom pieces on the sides and back are about fall off. Would you still wear them if that happened?

This post was edited

Do you ever open crotch for a loincloth effect?Some people on this and other sites have mentioned doing this.I have not yet! But that does sound like a great idea.

Be sure to let us know if you try it!

This post was edited

Here is one of the pair of old swim trunks. Theyre pretty tattered, but Ill wear these outdoors, front or back yard. Wash the car, do yard work, talk to the neighbors, or whatever.Looks like the bottom pieces on the sides and back are about fall off. Would you still wear them if that happened?

Im not sure. That might be pushing it. But never say never!

This post was edited

Here is one of the pair of old swim trunks. Theyre pretty tattered, but Ill wear these outdoors, front or back yard. Wash the car, do yard work, talk to the neighbors, or whatever.Looks like the bottom pieces on the sides and back are about fall off. Would you still wear them if that happened?Im not sure. That might be pushing it. But never say never!

The part of your upper thighs that the loose bottom pieces cover is exposed when you wear your very short split side shorts. How would it be different?

This post was edited

Do you ever open crotch for a loincloth effect?Some people on this and other sites have mentioned doing this.I have not yet! But that does sound like a great idea.

I saw someone walking to the beach at Gunnison wearing a very brief loincloth and asked him if he made it or bought it. He said cut the bottom off an old t-shirt, cut it in half and ran elastic through the bottom and seam. Another way to get something with legal coverage and minimum restrictions.

This post was edited

Here is one of the pair of old swim trunks. Theyre pretty tattered, but Ill wear these outdoors, front or back yard. Wash the car, do yard work, talk to the neighbors, or whatever.Looks like the bottom pieces on the sides and back are about fall off. Would you still wear them if that happened?

Problem is if the back fell off, there wouldnt be anything covering the backside. It may be more exposure than the neighbors would be ok with.

This post was edited

Here is one of the pair of old swim trunks. Theyre pretty tattered, but Ill wear these outdoors, front or back yard. Wash the car, do yard work, talk to the neighbors, or whatever.Looks like the bottom pieces on the sides and back are about fall off. Would you still wear them if that happened?Problem is if the back fell off, there wouldnt be anything covering the backside. It may be more exposure than the neighbors would be ok with.

I was only talking about the parts below the rips that mostly cover the upper thighs.
The upper part attached to the waistband would still be there and cover most of your butt.

This post was edited