RE:mowing the lawn nude

The first time I went to a CO resort I was fascinated by the handyman mowing the lawn nude. I have always wanted to follow suit but I don't have a private enough yard. I do garden and some other yardwork nude, but the noise of the mower leaves me too nervous that I will miss someone entering the yard without my knowing it. Maybe one day...

This post was edited

Decided today was a good day to mow.

This post was edited

I live in an area with neighbors. I will mow grass in tan through shorts and no shirt but that is my limits here.

This post was edited

I also live in a neighborhood where I can be seen in parts of my back yard and the street in front of our house is a busy through street.
Have usually mowed shirtless for most of my adult life.
Just got a pair of tan through shorts and anxious to try mowing the lawn in them and reduce the intensity of the tan line at my waist.
I am a little concerned that since they are so lightweight they may not hold up well.

This post was edited

What about mowing the lawn?

Yep been there done that. Mow the lawn at my trailer at resort most every week

This post was edited

I did my backyard when it was later in the evening (almost dark) and before some trees fell that blocked the neighbors behind us.

This post was edited

I also live in a neighborhood where I can be seen in parts of my back yard and the street in front of our house is a busy through street.Have usually mowed shirtless for most of my adult life.Just got a pair of tan through shorts and anxious to try mowing the lawn in them and reduce the intensity of the tan line at my waist.I am a little concerned that since they are so lightweight they may not hold up well.

I did mow the small patch of grass inside the privacy fence nude a few times.
Not a big enough area to get the real feeling of doing so.
When we got the fence, I wanted to enclose the entire back and side yard, but my wife wanted just the pool, deck and a little area between them and the house enclosed.
Had we done what I wanted, I could have mowed almost half our yard nude.
This year, I hired a lawn service, so I didn't mow nude or clothed.
By the way, I only wore a shirt to mow the lawn on occasional cool days in April and October.

This post was edited

I can mow about an acre or so of my yard nude. I use a combination of weed eater (be careful), push mower and 46 in riding mower. Very little of my yard is the traditional open space so the 2-3 acres that I cut have a lot of trees & such. It takes about half a day to do it all. It is much more enjoyable nude and I try as practical. I do usually use my shorty shorts for the remainder. Its all part of the deal living in the country.

This post was edited

Had a small back yard in the city and did it nude with a push mower every couple weeks. Great for an even tan. Soles got really green from the fresh cuttings and of course had to leave off the bag so I had an excuse to rake it all by hand and tip it into the composter behind the garage (which was wide open to the neighbor's yard behind me).

Did the same thing in the fall once the leaves came down, raked the yard naked every few days and eventually dragged the leaves out to the street on a tarp late at night wearing only a long hoodie (more so because it was getting cold and not the neighbors across the street seeing me).

This post was edited

I mow the back nude, and the front, some form of thin shorts, snort shorts with mo liner and holes in the crotch or old swim trunks that are barely held together.

This post was edited