RE:mowing the lawn nude

Stuff the mower might kick up, biting insects, poison ivy, and the dreaded edging of the lawn (otherwise known as "weed whacking") has left my legs with cuts, welts, and irritation! Long socks haven't helped either!!

A pair of rubber boots that extend up almost to the knees helps a lot in this situation, to deflect all the low flying debris.

This post was edited

my yard has 4 sections. 2 are fully in view of the road, so those i wear my barely there shorts ( an elastic waist band with flaps of fabric front and back) while mowing. the 3rd is partially in view so the barely theres stay on until i am mostly out of view, then they come off and i keep them in my hand dangling from the handle. the 4th section is private enough that it has been mowed nude every time i have mown it for years.
Do you mean that you have opened up the crotch?
Is there any open space on the sides or just a narrow slit?

This post was edited

Well living in old blighty there are a lot less things which might get you if you live in a large section of the USA then if cutting in the nude as there might be only the odd bramble or cutting to close to the roses and get scratched. I also do strimming (weed wracking) nude knowing the areas I do knowing nothing harmful will fly up and get me. Yes with all powered garden machinery you have to think of your safety clothed or not as normal clothes won't protect you from these things when working.

This post was edited

Retired my lawn mower decades ago. We've had a lawn service for over 25 years. I never realized it had been that long since I'd mowed our lawns at all. Prior to that, I did mow our rear lawn and like most everything else around the house, I did that naked as well. Nowadays, I occasionally watch the lawn maintenance guy mow the front lawn, while standing near the window, having my morning naked cup of coffee ... just making sure he's doing a good job! :D

I used the weed whacker while naked. If you do it right and trim in the correct direction, the weed whacker throws the grass and anything else it whacks, away from you and not at you. Never had an issue with being pelted with grass, sticks, twigs or small stones after the first time it happened. I've used every gardening, lawn maintenance, yard maintenance tool, hand and electric, while nude. You just have to be cautious and mindful of what you're doing. Recently, we did extensive yard maintenance in our backyard. Part of that require the electric hedge trimmers. I trimmed up over 150' of wall area, 6' high, of all the trailing vine that had gone too thick. I had to wear flip flops. I was walking on lava rock. Had we done the planter renovation prior to this clean up, I could have done it barefoot. The rock that replaced the lava rock is actually kinda nice on the barefoot!

It's fun to watch our close friend mow her lawn while nude. They live on 6 acres, 3 of which are wooded. They have a huge lawn area on the 3 acres surrounding their home. She has a riding lawn mower and on occasion, while we visit, she'll get out there and get on it and mow her lawn. She's pretty particular about that lawn or I'd volunteer to do it for her! hahaha Love to have property and a lawn large enough to have a riding lawn mower or a golf cart to ride around naked on and check on my property.

This post was edited

Mow my back yard naked all the time. Takes about 40 minutes so it's great to be naked outside. Can't do front nude, but wear as little as possible. I have worn my string side Brazilian back swimsuit, thin nylon shorts with no lining, open mesh shorts with no lining, snd i now have a wrap i wear. It's like a dress/sarong, very thin and short. When wind blows, it raises up easily.

This post was edited

Mow my back yard naked all the time. Takes about 40 minutes so it's great to be naked outside. Can't do front nude, but wear as little as possible. I have worn my string side Brazilian back swimsuit, thin nylon shorts with no lining, open mesh shorts with no lining, snd i now have a wrap i wear. It's like a dress/sarong, very thin and short. When wind blows, it raises up easily.

Have you tried a loincloth? You can make one by opening up the bottom of an old pair of gym shorts and making a slit up the sides. Or use boxers and after opening the crotch, rotate so the fly is on the side and remove it and make a similar cut on the opposite side. You can then make the panels as narrow and short as you dare. Should be as comfortable and minimal as the wrap, without the hassle of making sure it stays tied.

This post was edited

Strimming around an apple tree in the lawn.

This post was edited

Decided to mow and trim the small amount of grass inside the privacy fence surrounding the pool nude today. It is minimal in area, but at least I can now say I mowed and trimmed nude!

This post was edited

I have a ride-on for my acre holiday home. Have often worn a lava Lave/sarong when doing the roadside verge. Once did it totally nude, as I have quite a bit of shrubbery and small trees we planted some 20 years ago. Lawn mow with thongs (flip flops in US). On one section of fence line I have to be careful with new neighbors. They know I am a nudist, but don't wish to cause issues. Today they were away so did several hours gardening nude and pulling down an old fence. Glorious in the spring sun.

This post was edited

I've gotten hit pretty hard by debris and rocks mowing clothed, I can't even imagine the pain if I didn't have a least a little buffer. Plus, I'd be eaten alive by mosquitoes

This post was edited