RE: mowing the lawn nude

I always wear shoes when mowing and trimming. Even on the tractor. Mowed again today and tonight I took a beautiful naked walk and enjoyed seeing everything I did today. I spent a total of 11 hours outside naked today.

This post was edited

Always mow the lawn nude. Have for years. Nieghbors laugh at me. Joke about the nude guy mowing wearing only "Harley" boots. Rotory push mower, nice workout.

This post was edited

I mowed my backyard nude yesterday afternoon, will do the front today, but obviously need to wear shorts for that. What is amazing is how much cooler I stay wearing nothing than when I have to put on the damn shorts!
Gator1

This post was edited

Can't wait until tomorrow. It's mow the lawn naked day for me. Naked makes things so much more enjoyable.

This post was edited

Well hope sometime to be able to mow the back lawn nude (if you exclude shoes for safety) but the front garden will be a non starter as the garden slops down to the road.

This post was edited

Well hope sometime to be able to mow the back lawn nude (if you exclude shoes for safety) but the front garden will be a non starter as the garden slops down to the road.I was sitting on a terry towel to absorb perspiration and just sneakers - mowed the interior backyard and part of the south side. Now I know why the doctor told me to not mow...back was miserable.

This post was edited

Can't wait until tomorrow. It's mow the lawn naked day for me. Naked makes things so much more enjoyable.Not as enjoyable as watching the wife do it, whilst relaxing with a nice cool beer in your hand.

This post was edited

I live in a very secluded place. When the weather is nice, I'm outdoors naked, front, back and anywhere else. When I mow, I'm usually trying to gather an all-body tan at the same time.

This post was edited

What about mowing the lawn?Been there, done that on a big blue tractor and mowed my friends field. Had fun and pictures as well :) Hawk

This post was edited

I am able to cut my backyard nude it's great fun

This post was edited