Nude lawn mowing

I find I get sunburnt, because it takes a while!

This post was edited
RE: mowing the lawn nude

Wish my garden wasn't so overlooked or I'd be doing it too, as well as spending lots of time nude outside.

This post was edited

What about mowing the lawn?

Nice idea, but too many houses overlooking my back garden and no privacy at the front.
Same here, sucks doesn't it?
At least as a guy I can go topless without attracting unwanted attention.

Got a case of poison ivy weedeating a month or so ago, probably will wear long pants next time.

This post was edited

I use a rider. Generally, I do the back and side nude, and don minimal apparel for the areas in front that are visible from the road. Time to buy a pair of shorts. Old pants with the legs cut off are still too textile for me.
Shorts ! shorts you say, Nah, wear a loincloth, just don't get carried away and start swinging in the trees with it, ha,ha,,

This post was edited

I have mowed the lawn more than once with the push mower and the tractor

This post was edited
mowing the lawn

I am able to mow some of the backyard nude on my riding mower. As far as for the rest, I have found that wearing a pair of atheletic spandex shorts (like basketball players wear under thier uniforms) It allows alot of air flow and fits tight enough that it feels close to nude. So far the neighbors havent complained about that. I even wash the vehicles in the driveway wearing them and use them for swimming when I have to wear a swimsuit.

This post was edited
RE: mowing the lawn

I always mow my back lawn in the nude if it is warm enough. I've never plucked up the courage to do the front lawn.

This post was edited

40.I am allergic to grass so I've always had only a minimal lawn area. Now with the soaring cost of water, I've removed my lawn entirely. I can think ofmany more pleasant things to do than caring for a lawn.

This post was edited

I always wanted to mow my lawn(s) nude but never had a lawn that would allow it until I moved to my current home. Finally got to enjoy mowing the lawn. However, I found that was really the only time I was enjoying my lawn so I took it out and put in patios (nude ofcourse) and find I spend a lot more time in the areas where the lawn was now.

This post was edited

we are lucky enough to have 4 acres so use a ride on, generally its flat so easy going its when I mow in the orchards that I find I need to be careful from the low branches that can whip you skin. Also factor 50 used here as the sun can get rather vicious-oh dont forget the bug spray!

This post was edited