RE: mowing the lawn nude

40.I am allergic to grassTry coke.

This post was edited

I wish I could mow in the nude. But I really don't want to have the neighbors complaining. I should have bought acres in the country when land was cheaper.

This post was edited

know many do this and I used to when Ihad a rider and acrage but two years ago a stick discharged with enough force to lodge in my leg so I no longer mow in shorts. Protect yourself when using power equipment so you can be fit enough to enjoy other things nude.

This post was edited

What about mowing the lawn?Not the front yard unfortunately. But the back yard is a different story. I do most everything in the back yard nude, including cutting the grass (riding mower) and trimming. We have a fence but there are a couple spots where 2 different neighbors could see if they looked, but nothing major

This post was edited

I mow my grass, split wood, and do outside painting in the nude, wish I could work on the front nude, but can't afford the jail time.

This post was edited

Could not get away with mowing nude.

This post was edited

I mowed my backyard in the nude yesterday, mostly to mulch all the pecan leaves that have fallen. It is such a nice feeling to do your work in the buff!
Gator1

This post was edited

I love any garden activity when I am nude.I live on a rural block but still have neighbours and a busy road to contend with.I can work in most of the backyard nude and wear minimal covering when doing the front.But I must admit that sometimes I have been enjoying mowing the lawn naked and forgot about the lack of clothes and moved out front only to be sprung by a passing vehicle.I have had some queer looks and a few comments, but no malice from neighbours up the road who have seen me.

This post was edited

Yes i have mowed the yard nude and it was great. My neighbors never even cast a glance my way!! One of my neighbors was a closet nudist any way. She would join me on Saturdays and Sundays for morning nude coffee!!

This post was edited

It may be a good thing my lawn has too many two story houses nearby cause several years ago while mowing a small stick came back and stuck in my leg and gave me a nasty wound. I'll keep my shorts on while mowing.

This post was edited