RE: mowing the lawn nude

Speaking of getting hit by a rock, I can't actually say that I mow my lawn nude, as I always wear shoes.Finally, it's warm enough for the grass to grow, so I've now mowed nude twice this spring...got some fast growing weeds, too, so this is going to need it again pretty quickly.
Of course, I had to jump into that C-O-L-D swimming pool afterward!
Gator1

This post was edited

Always wear a strong pair of boots to protect your feet. If you see any of the neighbours looking, just smile and say, " would you like me to mow your lawn for you ".
Actually when my neighbours see me mowing the lawns, it's usually them that say, "Hey, you can come over and do ours next!"Next. - actually my DH did it on Friday but you're welcome to visit in a couple of weeks. :)

This post was edited

I mowed my backyard in the nude yesterday, mostly to mulch all the pecan leaves that have fallen. It is such a nice feeling to do your work in the buff!Gator1Hear, hear!
Mowing the lawn, washing the car ... Not nearly so much like work when you're able to do it naked!
Badger

This post was edited

yep, mow my lawn each week on the lawn tractor nude. The neighbors are usually home so I can't the front third of my property but when I get to the back acreage (away from the houses) which the wife and I call the Naked 40 the clothes are off. It probably takes a good hour and a half to finish. Sometimes the wife mows it but not willing to chance being naked all the time.

This post was edited

One mows one trims.

This post was edited

I cannot believe anyone would be silly enough to mow a lawn, without protective footwear.

This post was edited

I saw my neighbor mowing his lawn while wearing flip flops. He really misses that big toe.

This post was edited

Lawn Mower Accident.

This guy thought it was cool to mow the lawn without protective footwear.

This post was edited

I'm always nude, mowing backyard, except I do wear shoes and socks, sunscreen and sometimes bug spray.
:)

This post was edited

Friday, I did wear sneakers and shorts to use the string mower. It did finally break so I had to stop. I would have been happier wearing at least long pants rather than shorts. Those strings hurt.

This post was edited