RE:mowing the lawn nude

Trackway between next door and our garden, front and back lawns done nude with the front lawn mostly hidden by a rambling rose hedge from the road and the trackway is only seen by the lady next door who knows I am nude in the garden and has seen me. Shorts on for against the road only.

This post was edited

Yes! I've done that, twice. The funny thing is that the first time it was weird and exciting in a daring way. The second time it was just mowing the lawns, not my favourite thing to do. By then I had kind of forgotten I was nude, and the novelty wore off. Also, I won't do the edges with the whipper snipper in the nude again.

This post was edited

A married man should not be mowing the lawn. A wife needs to be kept busy, or will soon become lazy.

This post was edited

kids are for mowing the lawn, wives are cooking and cleaning and doing the laundry.

This post was edited

done that to!!! thinking about buying a electric or battery power be much more quiet to hear the snoopy Neighbors when they come over to borrow something

This post was edited

Check out pics of driving a tractor while mowing the field in da nude lol woop woop :p

This post was edited

what I was thinking they make some good ones now

This post was edited

Love doing this at local sun club!

This post was edited

Off to do it again now before BBQ

This post was edited

I've spent a lot of time mowing hay nude in the back fields on the neighboring property. But I quit when the huntin club manager got too particular with things. Kept the gate locked till mid summer, and by then the hay was too course to be worth making, so I got rid of my horses and quit. I also would rake and bale it nude whenever nobody was out there, put shorts on when they showed up to help pick up. When I picked up by myself sometimes I'd try it nude, but that didn't work very well, the sticks in the bales required some protection.

But the other day I was mowing a clearing on our own place with an old gravely walk behind tractor, need to finish it and prepare it for planting melons. It's grown up heavy with blackberry briars into an impenetrable mass. It's a bit tricky to do it nude, I do get a bit scratched up especially round my ankles which tend to get snagged on cut briars. But I can put up with a little of that.

This post was edited