RE:mowing the lawn nude

Like most gardening jobs, it is more fun (and comfortable) done whilst nude. Must try to get some selfies!!

This post was edited

Most of my lawn is in front and I live on a busy through street so it is not an option for me.

This post was edited

I have mowed the lawn in the nude (wearing only shoes)

This post was edited

God bless all those mowing the lawn naked! Every time I do it in shorts & shoes my legs get beat up! Stuff the mower might kick up, biting insects, poison ivy, and the dreaded edging of the lawn (otherwise known as "weed whacking") has left my legs with cuts, welts, and irritation! Long socks haven't helped either!

Perhaps I should hire an understanding individual; then I could relax on the hammock naked, drinking a cool tea or lemonade and listening to the whir of the mower!

This post was edited

Since I live in my own house, I mow the lawn nude. Only I have to use the scythe, I wear shoes.

This post was edited

When it is warm enough I mow the lawn nude with just a pare of sandals on which is the best way to do it.

This post was edited

When it is warm enough I mow the lawn nude with just a pare of sandals on which is the best way to do it.

Do you still have all of your toes?

This post was edited

When it is warm enough I mow the lawn nude with just a pare of sandals on which is the best way to do it.Do you still have all of your toes?

Yes I do

This post was edited

When it is warm enough I mow the lawn nude with just a pare of sandals on which is the best way to do it.Do you still have all of your toes?Yes I do

Great, be careful!

This post was edited

my yard has 4 sections. 2 are fully in view of the road, so those i wear my barely there shorts ( an elastic waist band with flaps of fabric front and back) while mowing. the 3rd is partially in view so the barely theres stay on until i am mostly out of view, then they come off and i keep them in my hand dangling from the handle. the 4th section is private enough that it has been mowed nude every time i have mown it for years.

This post was edited