RE: mowing the lawn nude

Usually mow the lawns nude, it's a 2 hour process so great way to get some sun and work done at the same time. Live in the country and nearest house is 1/4 mile away. We always garden nude and when at home we are seldom dressed. Most friends know they can expect to find us outdoors and nude during the summer.

This post was edited
Nude mowing

I have been mowing my back yard nude about 2 years. Front yard is all open and too many cars passing by. I have done weedeating nude or in shorts, but DONT recommend it unless you like scapes and cuts, and it stings real bad!! Riding mower in front, push mower in back. Then just shower off with a hose and air dry on a lounge chair in the sun. FEELS GREAT!!

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited

I've never had a yard with privacy enough to mow in the nude. so would wear justshorts (commando) and tennis shoes when it was hot out. I'mnow in an apartment complex and have no lawn or garden at all.

This post was edited

Anybody use an upright rotary mower -- one of the old-fashioned kind that takes no gas or electricity?

To be alboe to mow the lawn naked with one of those would make a great case for the relationship between nudity and sustainability ...

Cheers,

NakedBadger

This post was edited

I've never had a yard with privacy enough to mow in the nude. so would wear just shorts (commando) and tennis shoes when it was hot out. I'm now in an apartment complex and have no lawn or garden at all.

If you miss it, you can always visit here. LOL

This post was edited

I'm always nude when the gardener mows my lawn, does that count?

This post was edited

the girl who use to live with usdid this all the time we had 3 acres and riding mower

This post was edited

quote: my summer job takin care a guys lawn harden n pool n doin it nude. i
tell da story how boss cach me workin nude n i thout my azz fired but
turn out he dont care im workin nude so work out ok -- at da group call
BOIZ BE NUDE. chek it if u feelin it. peace, jabbari

Very cool of your boss to let you work nude! How did the clinets react?

This post was edited
Mowing The Yard Nude

I have mowed my backyard nude as there is not much to mow and it is near my pool so a fence is around and you can not see in. I always wear sneakers or sandals. Love just being nude as much as possible in or outdoors.

This post was edited