RE:Breakfast

For those of you who do wear clothing for dinner at a clothing optional resort, is there any reason you do so other than to go with the flow?

This post was edited

Go with the flow.
I can't remember the last time I wore clothes to breakfast at home. But at the last nudist resort I visited, everyone dressed for breakfast. At one of the potlucks, 3/4 were dressed at least in shorts.

This post was edited

Go with the flow.I can't remember the last time I wore clothes to breakfast at home. But at the last nudist resort I visited, everyone dressed for breakfast. At one of the potlucks, 3/4 were dressed at least in shorts.

I rarely wear anything for breakfast at home either. Today I celebrated the unseasonably warm weather by being nude over 16 hours, including all 3 meals.

This post was edited

I would not be one to go with the flow.

When I visit the men's resort near me, I arrived nude, check in nude, camp nude, everything nude, check out nude, drive home nude.

I've never seen anyone else at the cafe who was nude. Seems everyone wears shorts at the very least. There's no requirement to wear any clothing anywhere on the resort -- and I'm nude the entire time.

No one has ever said anything about the fact that I'm nude at the cafe. They know it's their choice to wear clothing and mine to be nude. Equally, no one says anything when someone is in the pool or hot tub with clothing on.

This post was edited

mensasnem wrote:
I've never seen anyone else at the cafe who was nude. Seems everyone wears shorts at the very least.

Maybe because they don't want to carry towels around all the time?

This post was edited

If I'm somewhere that I can be naked I will be the entire time with the only exception being weather. Plus as others have said naked is a lot easier to clean up than clothing.

This post was edited

Go with the flow.I can't remember the last time I wore clothes to breakfast at home. But at the last nudist resort I visited, everyone dressed for breakfast. At one of the potlucks, 3/4 were dressed at least in shorts.

I don't go with the flow with shirts. I am always shirtless if I can be if the weather is warm enough.
Even if almost every other male is wearing a shirt, I don't care. Probably would be the same way with shorts in a place where I could get away without wearing them.

This post was edited

There is a huge misconception that being a nudist means being naked all the time. Clothing is optional at most resorts and so people wear as much or as little as the for meals. At the venues I visit people tend to eat outdoors clothes free but some dress to eat indoors. At a New Years dinner party I attended a few people were dressed in resort wear (i.e. women wore minimal dresses or other skimpy clothing) most men wear either clothes free or Donald ducking.

I tend to stay unclothed unless the weather is on the cooler side.
At the end of the day people should do what is comfortable that is the freedom that is desired for nudism/naturism

This post was edited

What I do with reference to wearing clothing, I do because it's an expression of freedom.At the end of the day people should do what is comfortable that is the freedom that is desired for nudism/naturismHowever, if everyone did exactly as I do, then it would very likely become bondage for many people.

This post was edited