RE:Breakfast

I had the same experience at cypress. I think the lakeside restaurant usually requires clothing for dinner for some reason. They specify when nudity for dinner is encouraged so usually eat at Cheeks for that reason. I enjoy the friendly, social atmosphere at cheeks as well. Easy to meet people to hang with.

This post was edited

Lakeside has been closed throuout the pandemic. They always promoted nude dining. Even offering a free glass of wine on certain nights to those who dined naked. Hopefully they will reopen soon

This post was edited

Lakeside has been closed throuout the pandemic. They always promoted nude dining. Even offering a free glass of wine on certain nights to those who dined naked. Hopefully they will reopen soon

Thursday nights. We always fly in on a Thursday morning so we can get our free glass of wine with dinner at the Lakeside! And they allow nude dining all week long. Hopefully they will be open by Nude-a-Palooza weekend, and hopefully they can have the concert, too. We will be there that weekend either way.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy