Men's Sleep Pants

Went through a mid priced department store and noticed that all of their men's sleep pants and shorts were marked down 75%, so they are obviously not selling well.
Could the reason be:
More men are sleeping nude?
Now that businesses are getting back to normal, do men who were spending all day in sleep pants at home now having to get dressed in regular clothes?
Some of both?

This topic was edited
RE:Men's Sleep Pants

I've never heard of sleep pants. Seems like they would inhibit sleep.

This post was edited

I never owned any, but stores and on line retailers have plenty:
https://www.google.com/search?q=mens+sleep+pants&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS497US497&oq=mens+sleep+pans&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i13l5j0i10i13j0i13l3.7527j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This post was edited

I suspect that retailers know the COVID induced home time is coming to a close & with it the high demand for lounging clothes. They may just want to rotate their stock...who knows? Somebody will buy it...just not me.

This post was edited

Sleep pants? Never heard of them. Ive slept nude since 1971. Have no use for them.

This post was edited

Been sleeping nude since the mid sixties. When dressed, you don't wear bedding under your clothes, so why would you wear clothing in bed?

This post was edited

"sleep pants" = pajamas?
I like a night shirt (goes down to knees) if I have to have on clothing in the house, but I really love sleeping naked. Feels so very good! And I sleep better. And my genitals feel much better unconstrained. At my middle-age I much appreciate a morning erection which is more frequent and pleasurable without underwear. I do not mean to be lewd or offensive when I say it feels so good to caress myself at that time without the insistent need to ejaculate like when I was younger. Any kind of bed clothing tends to get all twisted up during tossing and turning. So there.

This post was edited

"sleep pants" = pajamas?I like a night shirt (goes down to knees) if I have to have on clothing in the house, but I really love sleeping naked. Feels so very good! And I sleep better. And my genitals feel much better unconstrained. At my middle-age I much appreciate a morning erection which is more frequent and pleasurable without underwear. I do not mean to be lewd or offensive when I say it feels so good to caress myself at that time without the insistent need to ejaculate like when I was younger. Any kind of bed clothing tends to get all twisted up during tossing and turning. So there.

Very similar to pajama pants but worn with a t shirt or on shirt.

This post was edited

What's the point?!? I sleep nude. The first time I slipped out of my underwear, what I used to wear to bed, in 1991 I couldn't believe how much more comfortable I was and how much better I slept. While I was a home nudist from time to time prior to that event, that point in time may be what eventually turned me into a full time home nudist / naturist and eventually, as I gained some confidence overcoming some serious body image issues I still struggle with from time to time, social nudity / naturism.

This post was edited

Ive owned sleep pants in the past. I slept nude, but if we had house guests, I would put them on (commando) and put on a Tee shirt before leaving the bedroom. More because my wife would get pissed at me for being nude in front of her mother (or anyone else) if I didnt put them on. They eventually developed a hole in the crotch that I encouraged to rip a little more, and more than once, my cock and balls would hang out of that hole when I put them on for her mothers visits. I would also wear them to take Tracy out to the bin outside, as my neighborhood frowns upon nudity on the street side of the privacy fence

This post was edited

Ive owned sleep pants in the past. I slept nude, but if we had house guests, I would put them on (commando) and put on a Tee shirt before leaving the bedroom. More because my wife would get pissed at me for being nude in front of her mother (or anyone else) if I didnt put them on. They eventually developed a hole in the crotch that I encouraged to rip a little more, and more than once, my cock and balls would hang out of that hole when I put them on for her mothers visits. I would also wear them to take Tracy out to the bin outside, as my neighborhood frowns upon nudity on the street side of the privacy fence

Why a t shirt? No one should be upset with seeing a male bare chest on his own property!

This post was edited