Sent friend requests

Hi, is there a way on truenudists, which lets us see the list of friend requests we have sent and are pending?

This topic was edited
RE:Sent friend requests

How many have you sent?

This post was edited

The answer is No. Or know anybody else a trick?

This post was edited

Unfortunately there seems no way of keeping track of Fried Requests sent nor messages, unless they are replied to!

This post was edited

Unfortunately there seems no way of keeping track of Fried Requests sent nor messages, unless they are replied to!

You can view sent messages. Just click on "all messages" and one of the options should be "sent messages"

This post was edited

I may have more than 10 requests not responded.

This post was edited

Unfortunately there seems no way of keeping track of Fried Requests sent nor messages, unless they are replied to!You can view sent messages. Just click on "all messages" and one of the options should be "sent messages"

But this way you can only see the sent message. And sent messages doesn't even list the note we sent with friend request.

This post was edited

Perhaps you could first send a message to ask if a friends request would be accepted.

You would then have a record of the message so you would know even if you didnt get a reply.

This post was edited

"People who I am contently trying to bug and damn near harass aren't responding to me and I don't know what to do about it!" It is you OP, this is what you sound like. Bet you get a lot of people blocking you too.

This post was edited

I really dont understand folks with their mass assemblage of friends; there is not really a way to keep up with them all and really even say hello. The worst part is trying to say hello to one of your *friends* in the chat room & they check out your profile to find out who you are...that always seems like a ..duhh.. moment to me. Anyway...folks will keep sending requests to others and a large number will be ignored. Oh well...well see if it changes...but I doubt it.

This post was edited

"People who I am contently trying to bug and damn near harass aren't responding to me and I don't know what to do about it!" It is you OP, this is what you sound like. Bet you get a lot of people blocking you too.

"I love harassing and judging people and give my unwanted opinion. It is my favorite time pass." This is you nuddycouple

This post was edited