Mother Nature

Hopefully with the warmth of the season getting better and greener pastures couples will be getting out. While living in an area w/o any camps or
resorts within reasonable distance is very difficult to meet folks. We understand the reluctance of folks to let others know where ya live, as we do. It
would only take one bad experience to throw a wrench in the happiness of sharing the homested. Good luck to all that have success, and we keep
trying!!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Mother Nature

We live out in the middle of nowhere and have hosted some select couple that we have met here. We have enjoyed them all and are looking forward to another summer season of naked friends.

This post was edited
re: Mother Nature

We have regularly invited friends to our home. Just call us to warn us you're on your way over. In fact, I have offered the use of our property (and hot tub) when we go away for a few days to some.

This post was edited
RE: Mother Nature

Wow, I marvel at how some people can so stay positive about others with so much to bring us down about the human race. Glad you haven't been jaded and I hope you meet and host a great bunch of people. With an attitude like that, you'll probably only see the best in others anyway. Great back yard, fab pond. Mine is only 7 feet long and I'm still proud of that! Funny thing is, I get lots of leeches in mine and I never put them there. (I also can't wade in like you!) And I'm putting six snapping turtles in this year so definitely won't be diving in anytime soon! Ow! Papyrus! Cool.

This post was edited