RE:Favorite nude activities

Favorite naked activity is naked hiking in the mountains, wonderful to feel the penis swaying back and forth. For those who like naked hiking, I have just created a group on Strava called Nude hiking, nice if someone wants to join that group and share photos and routes.

This post was edited

definitely sunbathing and skinnydipping with wife and/or friends... to share nude moments with others is just great. All the other activities I like do naked as well: gardening, jogging, biking and yeah sometimes nude golfing. Just being nude in the ordinary life.

This post was edited

definitely sunbathing and skinnydipping with wife and/or friends... to share nude moments with others is just great. All the other activities I like do naked as well: gardening, jogging, biking and yeah sometimes nude golfing. Just being nude in the ordinary life.

Where do you golf nude?

This post was edited

Like most everyone else, Swimming , Tanning and hiking but I also enjoy working out in my shop.

This post was edited

Like most everyone else, Swimming , Tanning and hiking but I also enjoy working out in my shop.

I guess I should have said outside in my shop

This post was edited

Gardening and most outdoor work, when the weather is good.

This post was edited

Not really a favorite activity, but working out is much more enjoyable now that I bought some equipment and exercise nude in my basement!

This post was edited

Fishing, camping, sunbathing, swimming, walking around the house... I'd rather not ever wear any clothes ever.

This post was edited

Swimming. Always loved to swim, when my dad let me swim nude it felt so good. The feeling remains. I shower nude too. I guess its a water thing.

This post was edited

I would love to try a nudist village lifestyle. But I have not yet had such an experience.

This post was edited