RE:Favorite nude activities

My favourite nude activities are skinny dipping or swimming nude and nude sunbathing. I also enjoy having an outdoor shower and drip drying feels great. Eating nude adds to the experience especially outside. Reading a book while nude bathing is very nice. Listening to music,playing guitar, singing karaoke are all enhanced when nude. Vacuuming, ironing clothes and window cleaning are all less tedious while nude. Driving nude is a stress reliever after a long day at work. Getting the mail and putting the garbage out don't seem like chores when done nude. Watching a TV show or a movie are more relaxing when nude. I like sleeping nude or having a nap nude anywhere or anytime. I enjoy all these activities, with many more to experience.

This post was edited

Hiking nude is far and away my favorite nude activity. Nothing beats being in nature "au naturel".

This post was edited

We spend as much time nude as possible, so all our household activities are conducted nude, cooking, eating, cleaning. I enjoy reading and relaxing even working from home can be done nude.

This post was edited

As long as you don't have a video call.

This post was edited

I like anything where there is other people, beach, spa, bike ride, etc

This post was edited

Hello all of my nude friends around the world! For me, my absolute favorite Nude activity is Nude massage given by a nudist massage therapist . The energy transference is indescribable! Nude desert hiking, sunbathing and nude outdoor or indoor dances are fun and amazing!

This post was edited

I like swimming and hiking.

This post was edited

Hiking

This post was edited

Swimming and spa

This post was edited

Hiking and multi day camping for sure! I also love to just hang out at the local resort and read a good book.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy