RE:Favorite nude activities

Not really a favorite activity, but working out is much more enjoyable now that I bought some equipment and exercise nude in my basement!

This post was edited

Fishing, camping, sunbathing, swimming, walking around the house... I'd rather not ever wear any clothes ever.

This post was edited

Swimming. Always loved to swim, when my dad let me swim nude it felt so good. The feeling remains. I shower nude too. I guess its a water thing.

This post was edited

I would love to try a nudist village lifestyle. But I have not yet had such an experience.

This post was edited

I'm nude in most things that I do including yard work, gardening, exercising, building maintenance and sun bathing. This occurs almost daily all day because I have the perfect location to live in as it is very secluded with any neighbor being at least 1/4 mile away thru thick woods. The occasional deliver may be the only time of concern, but today, the deliveries are mostly trackable so I have a very good ideas of when to conform to societal ideals. The very few that I've met in the nude, acted very professional and as if I were clothed.

This post was edited

I would love to try a nudist village lifestyle. But I have not yet had such an experience.

I would too, but my wife would not, and I do not want to have an extended time away from her.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy